"Oh my poor baby." Vicki said. He picked her up and carried her like a teddy bear. Soon they spot Danielle again. Vicki buried her head in Vin's neck.

"She's there again." Vicki said in Vin's neck, she felt Vin look around and soon he spots her. He laughs in her ear. Vicki got down.

"The whole time, she has been stalking us." Vin said. "Yeah I know, the whole time." Pauly said.

"I'm pretty sure she has a tracker on your shirt." Vicki said. The boys cracked up laughing. They all ended up going home, Vicki sighed as they walked inside. As soon as they walked inside, the phone starts ringing.

"What do I say if its her?"Vin asked. "Just say your Mike." Vicki said sitting on the couch, Vin picks up the phone.

"Hello" Vin said in a girly voice, Vicki buried her face in a pillow and was laughing.

"No, sorry Mike-" Vin said. Vicki laughed as he messed it up.

"This is Mike."Vin said. Pauly sat with Vicki and buried his face in her back. "I'm so scared." He said. Vicki patted his shoulder.

"Pauly's not here, He went to the boardwalk." Vin said. Vicki laughed as he sounded like Mike.

"Hey, Yo Jenny! do you know when Pauly's coming back?" Vin yelled.

"Yo Danielle, do you want me to leave a message?" Vin asked. "Alright Bye." Vin said hanging up the phone.

"Yo, that was perfect!" Pauly said.
"You sounded just like him." Vicki said. They all decided to go to bed.

*Next Morning*

Vin and I woke up, and the house was smelling really bad. Vicki watched as the boys were spraying the room.

Vicki walked out of the room, and made some toast and putted strawberry jam on the toast and sat down.

"Has Pauly got the call from Danielle yet?" Sam asked Vicki as she ate her toast.

"Not that I know of." Vicki said.

"Why? what happened?" Jenni asked.

"Pauly has a stalker, she was like everywhere we went. She was just so creepy and wouldn't leave us alone." Vicki said.

"What?!"Jenni said. Vicki nodded.

"She called all last night and this morning." Sam said.

"She called and I just pulled it off the wall." Ron said.

"I find that fully entertaining." Jenni said.

"Me to."Sam said. Vicki put her plate in the sink and poured some juice into a glass and leant against the counter.

The phone starts ringing again, and they all looked at Pauly, like they knew who it was. Mike answers the phone.

"Yo, you want to take the call." Mike yelled across the room.

"Who is it?" Pauly asked.

"Danielle."Mike said. Sam gasped and Vicki was laughing.