"Yeah, I'm in." Vicki said. Pauly jumped on her. "Pauly, get off." Vicki squealed from underneath him as her ribs were being crushed.

Vicki got up and got ready, she put this outfit on and straightened her hair before slipped a pair of sneakers on.

"No heels?" Vin asked wrapping his arms around Vic.

Vicki shaked her head as she put some mascara on her eyes.

"No, not tonight, my feet are killing me." Vicki said, moving her feet around. Vin kissed her shoulder and walked out.

Vicki finished getting ready and they left. They all sat down at this cute little kebab shop. Pauly met up with this other chick, she was a pretty cool girl.

They all sat and ate their kebab's before going to the boardwalk. Vin wouldn't going on a ride with Vicki, so Pauly did, they got strapped in and Vicki smiled at Pauly before they were being swung around, Vicki was screaming and had her hands in the air.

They soon got off and walked over to Vin.

"That was so much fun Vin." Vicki said as he swung his arm around her shoulders. They were walking and this chick that I've seen Pauly with, was like following them everywhere.

Vin and Vicki are laughing to themselves, because she's kind of creepy and thinks what Pauly and her have is serious but Pauly just wants to have fun... and its super awkward which makes it hilarious.

Pauly finally got away from Danielle and they were finally back to having a good time. They went to an arcade and placed games, Vicki was laughing because Vin couldn't beat her at shooting hoops.

They were sitting around, having a few drinks, Vin and Vicki were eating chips and just chatting.

"Pauly." They heard a voice and it was Danielle. Vicki just looked at Vin who looked kind of scared. Vicki smiled at his face, and she drank her drink as they watched Pauly freak out. She soon hands Pauly...like a T-shirt.

"Don't say I never gave you something." She said as Pauly looked at the shirt.

"I heart Jewish girls, Oh my god." Pauly said showing Vicki and Vin, Vicki moved over to Vin.

"Where did she make it? in her creepy basement." Vicki said. Vin laughed and kissed her cheek.

"I made it myself." Danielle said. Pauly looked at the two with a scared look.

They walked back on the boardwalk and Vicki grabbed Vin and made him go on a really scary ride, Vin was freaking out. Vicki gripped his hand and they soon took off, Vicki was squealing and Vin was like crying, Vicki felt bad and they soon got off. Vicki brought him into a hug.