Jealousy

Victor was fuming. He sat as he watched Yuri converse with Sara, giving her a big toothy grin. That smile was for Victor and Victor only. He was snapped out of his trance when a chair was pulled out next to him, emitting a loud, screeching noise that only irritated Victor more. Chris dropped himself into the chair.
"Hey Victor," he said in his deep, raspy voice. "You seem a bit troubled. Does baby need his binky?" Chris fell back in his chair with laughter as he mocked the agitated skater. Victor scowled, crossing his arms across his chest. He gestured towards the pair with a huff. Chris only laughed harder, taking a deep breath before saying "So baby lost his daddy? Ah what a shame." He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.
Victor punched his shoulder, ten times more irritated than before. Leave it to Chris to spoil his mood more than it already was. Before he could even blink, five other skaters emerged from the rink to talk. And Victor did not want to talk, but that didn't stop Phicit, Yurio, Otabek, Georgie, and Michele all from coming and sitting their fat asses in the seat.
"Ay, old man, keep your husband away from my sister. I see him trying to make moves," Michele said, shooting a dirty look towards Victor as he said it. Victor returned the favor before saying "I already tried. Maybe if your gold digger sister would step back so he could breathe it wouldn't be a problem," he finished off with another gesture directed at Yuuri with Sara's hands all over him.
Yurio snorted, "You always did have a jealous streak in you," he popped one of the chips on his mouth, "And it's not pretty when you keep it to yourself." Georgie nodded his head in agreement, chiming in with his own two cents that Victor really did not give a fuck about. "He's right Victor, we all have seen what happens when you let the jealousy get the best of you," he said, wincing at the memory of Victor trying to slam some poor girls head into the cool ice. "I would rather not witness it again."
"Oh fuck off, I'm going home." Victor said harshly, practically spewing venom from his mouth. He went into the back locker room to gather his things and then getting up and out the door.
During the walk home, he had time to cool off, but there was still the tiniest bit of lingering jealousy coursing through his veins. He open and closed the apartment he shared with Yuuri, greeting Makkachin with a brief scratch behind the ears. He walked into their room and flopped down onto the fluffy duvet, dropping his stuff on the floor next to him.
He decided to take a nap before Yuuri came home in the event that he would need to be well rested for the upcoming argument they would surely have about Victors jealousy issues. He contemplated what he should say as he dozed off into a restless slumber.

______________

Victor awoke to his phone ringing. He picked it up and groggily said "Hello?"

"Victor! I wasn't sure if you would pick up but I guess you did," the nervous voice from the other end said, Victor quickly realizing it was Yuuri. "I was just wondering if you would be alright with Sara and I going out to her favorite pizza place down the block." Victor rolled his eyes, because of course, he was being called in regards to Sara. "Whatever, I don't really care," Victor said, the smallest twinge of anger and jealousy mixed in one igniting within him. "As long as you aren't out all night long." The line was quiet for a second before Victor heard Sara yell "I'll have him home before ten!" quickly into the microphone and then heard the click of the call being disconnected.
He sighed and rolled out of bed, waking to the kitchen to make his own pizza, if you even count frozen pizza as "real" pizza. He preheated his oven to 450 degrees and went to go watch a Russian television channel as he waited for the oven to be fully heated. When he heard the beep, he went back into the kitchen to pop the pizza in, and then sat back down in his spot on the comfy leather couch, resuming his tv show while he waited for the twenty minutes of his pizzas cooking process to be over. This time, he heard three consecutive beeps instead of one long beep.
He went back into the kitchen and took out the pizza. Due to it being blisteringly hot to the touch, he almost dropped it. Which was the icing on the cake of his shitty day. He could only hope it wouldn't get impossibly worse. But God must not have been on his side, because shortly after his tiny prayer, he burned his fucking tongue with the hot pizza. He ignored the pain and kept eating it because he felt like being difficult today.
His eyes widened. Bullseye. All he had to do, was give Yuuri a taste of his own medicine. He quickly searched through his phone contacts until he found the one he was looking for. He did an internal happy dance as he pressed the call button. When they finally picked up, Victor happily exclaimed "Zdravstvuyte!" The man on the other line groaned, asking him why he was calling in the first place. Victor and this man had not left off on especially great terms, and he'll just leave it at that.
He quickly went over his plan with his old friend, who fortunately had agreed to put up with Victors antics. He thanked his friend and ended the call, going into his master bathroom to brush his teeth and get to bed because he was tired again.
He was almost asleep when he heard the front door open and close, followed by Makkachins elated barks. He heard Yuuri greet the poodle with a baby voice. Victor rolled his eyes for like the umpteenth time that day before he forced his eyes closed and went to sleep.

____________

He awoke the next day, fully ready for his plan to unfold. Thankfully, Yuuri goes to the rink way before Victor does, so he had time to process. And boy, did he make the most of it. He processed his plan during his shower, he processed his plan while he ate. Hell, he even processed it a third time during the walk to the rink. When he arrived, he had a know-it-all smirk on his face, itching to get the plan on with. He went into the locker room to change and came back out. His outfit was quite something. He had on tight black leggings, with an equally tight-fitted white shirt. His ass looked very delicious in those leggings.
He did a quick 360 in the mirror before he strut back out to the rink. He received multiple wolf-whistles and cat-calls from his fellow competers. He gave a cocky grin and did another 360 to give them a good look at his all around body.
He walked to the check in and waited for the main star of the show to arrive. When the small bell of the door dinged he looked up from his phone.

"Holy shit."