" what can I do about it?" I started inter winding my fingers with each other.

"we can do an ultrasound...so make sure there isn't any more tissue left over from the miscarriage...if it is then we will have to do a dilation and curettage."

"what is that." I still wasn't looking up.

"Well it is a procedure were we will be removing tissue from inside of the uterus...We do this for many reasons but in your case we are doing this to clear the uterine lining." he explained.

"so will she be going into surgery?" Robin spoke up and asked, I almost forgot that she was in the room.

"No, there will be no cutting involved, all I do is use my medical instrument and go inside of her uterus." he looked over to her. "do u want to do that?" he asked.

I really don't have a choice, ion want to have left overs of the miscarriage in me so i'm just going to go with this. "umm..yea." i said finally looking up at him.

"I'm gojng to need you to sign these papers." he handed me two papers, one was explaining the procedure and the other was giving them permission. "it should take 15- 30 minutes to do the procedure , but you will have to stay for some few hours "

"ok that is fine with me." i rubbed my hand over my face. I'm still trying to process this, i don't know how i feel about this. I wasn't ready to be a mother...i didnt even know i was pregnant..the baby wasn't even fully developed. I don't know if i want to cry or if i just want to move on with my life and not look back on this part.

"can u not tell August." I said to Robin after Dr.Keller left the room.

"why would i tell him." she smacked her lips.

"cause..you look like you want to."

"because i think u should, he needs to know that u was pregnant and had a miscarriage...what if he wanted to be here with you." why is it that she's talking up for him.

"if he really wanted to know what was going on he wouldn't be ignoring me or giving me the fuckin silent treatment." I'm trying not to let his stupidity get to me, but it already is.

"that still doesn't give u a right to be stubborn and not tell him." she rolled her eyes.

"Robin, just dont fuckin tell me..please." i said irritated.

So what if im being stubborn, he's the reason i'm like this. Don't shut me out or i won't be stubborn, that's it. It's stupid that i'm letting him get to me, but i have feelings for him.

"ok..Megan what ever you say."

***********************

4 Hours Later

August's POV

I been doing a lot of thinking since everything went down. I realized that Megan could of got killed out there if i didn't save her, who else who would of helped her. My album is dropping ina few more weeks and I need to write a few more songs, so i been in the studio a lot lately to finish em. I know i haven't been around Megan its just i have so much going on. I need to get back on track with my work. A few days before my album drops it's going to be alot of things going ona and when it does drop there will be no days off.

I heard the door open and seen Megan walk past and head upstairs, she been staying here for a few days,ion mind though because i like her presence.

"umm so smells good in here." I heard Robin loud ass coming into the kitchen. "Aug u can cook." she asked walking up on me.

I talked to ma momma the other day and told her Megan and I wasn't on good terms and i been ignoring her, i couldn't tell her the whole story cause she would of flipped out. She told me to do something from the heart to tell her i was sorry for how i been acting lately. Over the pass few months i notice that Megan don't really give af about material things, so i decided to cook my famous gumbo, NO style.