chapter 10 - 7:15 AM

Start from the beginning

August chuckled. "Just visiting."

Lisa looked at a large case on the back of the bike. "What's that?"

"A box," August answered.

Lisa gave him a look because she had known that much. "What's inside it?"

"Just something I need to do what I came here for," August answered.

Regina exited the house, pausing upon noticing the kids talking to August, who got onto his motorcycle.

"I thought you were just visiting," Henry told him.

"Doesn't mean I don't have something to do," August replied, starting his bike.

"Henry?" Regina asked. "Rose? Lisa?"

"You better get to school," August told them. Regina walked down the path to the sidewalk. "Looks like a storm's coming."

August drove off.

Regina reached the kids' sides.

Rose frowned. "Who was that?"

"Lisa?" Henry asked, hoping she would know.

Lisa shook her head in confusion. "I don't know."

Mary Margaret's Loft

Emma and Ella were eating breakfast, watching TV.

Man: (on TV) "Top of the morning, this is chief meteorologist Bill Gozen with your up to the minute Storybrooke weather. Well, break out those galoshes, folks, it's gonna get soggy. We've got a major storm system moving down the coast." Mary Margaret walked in hurriedly, brushing her teeth. "The latest Doppler shows the worst band of precipitation moving is into Storybrooke right about the time you're putting the kids to--"

Mary Margaret spit toothpaste into the kitchen sink. "I can't believe I overslept."

Mary Margaret walked about, getting ready to leave.

"It's only 7:10," Emma told her. "You've got plenty of time to get to school."

Mary Margaret sighed. "No, I have to be there at 7:15. Science fair. I'm helping the kids with their project before school."

Ella chuckled. "I'm sure if you're five minutes late, they'll live."

Mary Margaret shook her head. "We're making a volcano."

"Okay," Ella told her.

Mary Margaret left in a hurry.

Granny's Diner

Mary Margaret walked in quickly, sitting down, removing her hat, using a spoon as a mirror to adjust her hair, gazing at the clock for a moment. David walked in. Mary Margaret quickly picked up her book, 'The Mysterious Island' by Jules Verne, and pretended to read. David walked up to the counter.

Ruby put coffees down on the counter. "One cream and sugar, one black."

David handed Ruby money. "Thank you." He saw Mary Margaret at her table, taking his coffees, heading toward the door, but paused next to her table. "Good morning."

Nervous, Mary Margaret smiled slightly. "Morning."

"Uh, I should go," David told her. "I'm gonna be late for work."