Keep My Mind Busy

Start from the beginning

I decided that I would take a quick hot shower to rinse off from the party and this morning so I grabbed a pair of joggers and a muscle shirt and tiptoed to the bathroom.

"Aha!"

I jumped up and almost knocked over a picture. Perry was at the threshold of her door, laughing at my reaction.

"You are so busted," she started to say, when I ran up to tackle her and covered her mouth.

"Shhhh! You can't tell anyone," I hissed.

"You afraid mom and dad will find out?" she teased

"Yes, and I don't have a solid story to give them yet so stay quiet please!"

"What happened Tobin, you and Alex did it last night?" she said raising her abrows down and up.

"What? No! We never had sex," I said with a discusted face. I had sex before, but the thought of having it with her disgusted me.

"Okay dont' get your pants tied up,  I won't say anything," she said while pretending to zip up her mouth.

"Thank you, just don't drop any hints or ask me questions that will make them ask questions," I warned.

She nodded and turned around to do whatever she was doing before. I walked into the bathroom and took off my sweaty clothes and tooka  nice cold shower. I let the water relax the tension I had, and I hated to admit that I had to officially breakup with Alex.

After the shower, I threw on my clothes and put on a sprit of perfume in case there was still an eroma on me. I walked downstairs, and walked in the kitchen.

"Morning Tobin, how you this morning?" asked my mom.

"Fine, I slept like a log," I said pretty chill.

"Want some cinnamon and raisin bread?" she asked. Damn she always made the best loaf of cinnamon raisin bread ever.

"Heck yes!" I cut a big piece and started to eat the delicious, mouthwatering bread.

"Over a plate," she scolded. I nodded and grabbed a plate.

"Morning Tobin," my dad walked in.

"Sup dad, okay well I have to go now, I'm meeting the team at Moe's," I said before my dad could get another sentence out.

I grabbed my car keys and wallet and started walking off with another piece of bread, "be safe Tobin!" my mom called out.

I gave a thumbs up behind me, and walked outside to my car, to see Jeffrey still outside.

"They don't know?"

"Nope, and it'll stay that way," I said without stopping and turning around.

"Your crazy you know that?" he said.

"I know," I got in my car, and drove off to Moe's. I thought a million ways on how to confront Alex, but none seemed to please me. I was just going to straight up say it to her I guess.

I pulled up to Moe's street and drove around until I found her house. A couple of cars were parked in her driveway and in the street, so I parked in the street and walked up the entrance and knocked on the door.

I heard shuffling from the other side of the door and soon it opened, my heart dropped a little.  Alex had a smile on her face, until she saw me and immediately dropped. I gave an awkward semi-smile before walking in. I looked over at the living room and saw the team sitting around either talking or watching a soccer game.

"Sup Tobin?" said Allie, eating a bowl of cereal while watching the game.

"Hey Allie," I turned to face Alex who had the same face as I did. I tilted my head upstairs and she nodded. We walked into a guest room and I closed the door behind.