one / 一

lin yanjun.

yes, it's him, the most popular member of the district dance club, infinity.

he might not be the best dancer in the dance club but he is just a heartthrob, with his flowing visuals and serving looks.

it's yanjun's second last performance with the dance club before he is going to be a trainee with some of his friends in the dance club, including you zhangjing, lu dinghao and lin chaoze. they auditioned for banana culture last month, and was successfully accepted and will be a trainee as a part of trainee18 soon.

"lin yanjun! lin yanjun!" the loud chants from the fangirls were still spinning through yanjun's mind on the metro ride back home. he couldn't stop smiling when he thinks of it, and went directly into his dreams as he was way too tired.

"ahhhhhh! run!" yanjun woke up when he heard loud screams in the metro. he was curious at what had happened but he was just too scared to as it seemed like something pretty scary. he went back to sleep afterwards, not wanting to care about it anymore.

"um hi, it's the best if you wake up and leave the train right now. there's a killer on the metro right now." a man told yanjun what had happened, and yanjun immediately woke up.

"-what?" he asked.

"a girl is running to avoid being killed by the killer, you see her there? run! now!" the man trembled, and ran away as quickly as he can.

he looked at the killer, and widened his eyes, couldn't believe why does he even know the killer. he then looked at the girl who was running. he found her face familiar but he couldn't recall where had he seen her.

yanjun stood up in front of the girl and smirked.

"what are you trying to do to her." he looked at the killer coldly and scoffed while holding the girl's wrist. her face turned into a bright shade of red.

some of the passengers around immediately called the police and told the police what had happened.

"i don't know, but lin yanjun, why are you here?" the killer asked.

"you don't have to know why, now let go of her and kill me if you dare to." yanjun warned.

"so you're threatening me now? fine. i will let go of her, but i won't let go of you." the killer put his knife near yanjun's neck.

"aren't we friends after all?" yanjun sniffed a little bit.

"when are we even friends, don't even think about it." the killer replied.

the police rushed to the metro car and told the killer to put his knife down, or else he would be shot dead. the killer decided to put his knife down, even if he doesn't want to.

"whatever you say, but don't even try to do anything to her again, or else you will be in trouble." yanjun declared.

the killer glared at him.

"don't worry my angel, i'll protect you until the end." he smiled, showing his glowing dimples.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it seems like my first attempt sucks already.