chapter 8 - Desperate Souls

Start from the beginning

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break the spell?"

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside, Freya and Lisa were talking, embracing.

"Being apart from both of you was killing me, knowing that you didn't remember like Jefferson and I remembered," Freya told her.

"Do you remember everything?" Lisa asked. "Because I don't."

"Well, not yet," Freya told her. "But we'll both remember more, in time."

"With each match I strike," Lisa finished.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started again. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Lisa lit a match to burn the pages of her book, the pages containing Young Emma and Baby Ella. She saw a brief memory in the light of the match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", Regina crushed Graham's heart to kill him in front of Emma.

Freya: (voice over from 1.02 The Thing You Love Most) "You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Freya, Jefferson and Gold were talking.

Freya looked at Gold. "Because you wanted all this to happen. If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

Freya: (voice over from 1.04 Price of Gold) "He may have been a monster, but he's still my father. And I can't change that. But it doesn't mean that I have to like it."

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside Freya and Jefferson's home, Jefferson looked at Freya. "No matter what happened, I think that your father still cares about you."

Freya sighed. "Why do I still try to find redeeming qualities in him?"

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage

Rumplestiltskin, before he became the Dark One, was spinning thread. His young children at the time, Baelfire and Young Priscilla, ran inside worriedly and horrified.

"Papa, Papa," Young Priscilla told him. "They've come for Morraine."

Hearing horses and soldiers outside, Rumplestiltskin hurriedly grabbed his cane, leading the way outside, followed by his two children.

Outside

The three Stiltskins walked outside to see soldiers trying to take Morraine away.

Morraine's father desperately tried to stop them. "No! No, no!"