White Picket Fences and Rouge Teammates

Začít od začátku

She looks up and notices that Sara still hasn't come back yet.

"Ray, Kendra? You got this?" She yells over the gun fire.

Erin swings her claw at another pirate, cutting his chest then kicking him backwards.

"Ya we got this." Kendra yells back.

"Snart!" Erin yells over the noise. The two make eye contact and Erin nods towards the direction of the time drive.

Erin retracts her claws, her eyes turning normal, and follows Snart out, grabbing the knife out of a time pirates leg on the way.

When they reach the room that the time drive is in Erin sees Mick with his gun aimed, most likely at Sara.

Instinctivly Erin whips her knife and it lands in Mick's free arm. When he turns and notices the two he fires his gun at them. At the same time Snart fires his.

When the two streams collide it creates an explosion that throws everybody back.

Erin hits the wall and ends up on the floor. Her vision a little blurry, her mind disoriented and a riging in her ears, Sara is her only thought.

She shakily stands with her vision clearing only a little more.

She searches for where she has ended up compared to where she last thought Sara to be.

Using the wall to steady herself Erin heads over to Sara's spot. She passes an unconcious Mick but is too focused on Sara to pay any attention.

She rounds the corner and spots Sara just beginning to stand up.

Erin no longer relies on the wall for balance and stumbles over to Sara who is now full on her feet.

She grabs Sara's shoulders while Sara does the same.

"Your okay?" Erin asks nervously.

Sara nods her head and smiles. "I'm okay." she says, her voice distant due to the ringing in Erin's ears.

Erin smiles and laughs, "You're okay." She repeats.

"Yeah." Sara smiles back. "I'm okay."

"Are you?" Sara asks while Erin shakily moves her hand qucikly up to Sara's cheek.

"Now that i know you are." She nods.

Erin pulls Sara in for a kiss as the ringing in her ears fade.

When they pull away Sara immediatly pulls Erin in for a bone crushing hug.

***********

"Okay, i'll say it. Why don't we just drop him off back in 2016?" Jax suggests.

The team is standing outside of the cell that's holding Mick in it, deciding what they should do with him.

"Because my sister lives in 2016. And your sisters," Snart points to Sara and Erin, "And your wife." He adds, pointing to Martin.