An Accident

Me and the guys decided to go and check out a museum that was said to have a painting painted by my gramps there, we have the real one so we just want to see what they have. We were all walking down the street, laughing and joking around like we normally do when Takuto's hand lightly brushed mine.

"Oh..." I said as he slowly put his hand around mine. We were literally holding hands in front of everyone. God Takuto, won't they notice us!? He looks at me and smirks, practically reading my mind,

"Oohhh Takkuns sneaking a move on Winter!" Yelled Hiro and pointed at our hands, which were intertwined with each other. i knew my cheeks were turning a bright red because everyone started laughing louder than they were.

"God guys..." i said and they started laughing louder. is seeing me flushed really that amusing? Suddenly Takuto stops and because i was holding his hand i almost fall.

"Whoa!" he says and pulls me back to my feet.

"Thanks, why did you stop so suddenly?" I asked him and he let go of my hand, he bent down and picked something up. The rest of the guys turned around,

"What're you doing Takuto?" asked Riki. I looked in Takutos hands, he had a small bouncy ball with a shiffy print on it.

"What is that?" i asked and he looked at me annoyed.

"What does it look like? its a ball!" he said and bounced it. It bounced really high and he caught it in his hand.

"Whoa thats cool." i said and he looked at me.

"Me or the ball?" He saYs and smirks at me.

"Hey when you two are done flirting, do you want to come too?" yelled Kenshi, with Riki and Hiro laughing behind him. Takuto and we quickly caught up with them.

"Hey Takuto, whats that in your hand?" Hiro asked curiously pointing at the ball he was holding.

"Oh, Takuto found it on the floor." i said, answering for Takuto.

"Can i see it bounce?" Hiro asked with puppy eyes.

"No." said Takuto.

"Please?"

"No."

"Just once?" Hiro asked again and Takuto sighed.

"Fine but just once." he said and held the ball out to Hiro. Hiro took the ball and bounced it. The ball flew high and landed on the street.

"God what a pain in the ass..." Takuto said, he knew he had to get the ball himself. Without looking he walked onto the road.

*beep, beep*

I heard something like a horn. A car was coming right Takuto at an incredible speed! Takutos gonna get hit!

"Takuto!" without thinking i yelled his name and ran onto the road.

"Woods!" i heard Riki yell as i pushed Takuto.

"Winter!" he yelled as he fell on the floor. Suddenly i felt pain go throughout my entire body as I blacked out.

Takutos POV

"Takuto!" Was the first thing i heard before i was pushed to the floor. I turned around and saw Winter pushed me onto the ground with a car coming her way. Shit, what is she doing!? I tried to grab her to pull her but it was too late.

"No! Winter!" i yelled and the car stopped. The guys came running towards us, i bent down and looked at her. Shes unconscious, but still breathing.

"What the hell have you done!?" Riki was yelling at the guy who crashed into Winter.

"C'mon guys we have to get Winter to a hospital NOW!" yelled Hiro and looked at Winter. He's right, she'll die if she stays here.

"Lets go." i said bluntly and carefully picked her up princess style. I walked past the guy who hit her and coldly glared at him,

"Your lucky im not going to the police about this!" i said. The guy looked like a teenager without a license.

"If she dies your next." i say and start walking quickly. They guys followed quickly.

"The nearest hospital is 10 minutes away, c'mon we have to hurry!" yelled Kenshi and started jogging. I started running, hoping to get there faster.

"Has Takuto always been able to run that fast?" said Riki and looked at me.

"I don't like running but this is important!" i yelled and started running faster. Soon the hospital came into view, i kicked open the 'emergency room' door and ran in. The lady at the front desk looked at Winter in shock.

"Please take her in now! she was hit by a car!" the lady ran back and got some doctors with a stretcher.

"She will have an x-ray done and then we can start on her surgery." The doctor said and looked at us,

"We will do everything we can to save her." he said and i looked at him.

"Please save her!" i yelled, i turned around and looked at all the guys, they nodded their head in agreement.

"Please save her! she didn't deserve this!" Riki yelled at looked hopeful at the doctor. The doctor nodded and looked at Winter. Another doctor came up to us as they started to wheel Winter away,

"Please come with us and wait outside the examination room." he said and started walking, we quietly followed after him.

We were waiting outside the examination while the doctors were doing an x-ray on her. I was sitting down, my face in my hands, i just couldn't believe that she did that.

"Hey Takuto," Kenshi started talking to me but i didn't feel like talking.

"It's my fault, i shouldn't have bounced that ball so much that it landed on the road." said Hiro looking sad. No if only i heard that stupid car she wouldn't have had to save me.

Just than the doctor came out of the examination room. He looked kinda relived than what i expected.

"Well i have some good news and some bad news guys, which do you want first?" said the doctor and everyone looked at me.

"Uhh i guess i want some good news." i said and the doctor looked at me,

"The good news is that she only broke her right arm and 2 ribs with no brain injury." the doctor said and i heaved a sigh of relief,

"Whats the bad news?" asked Riki and suddenly the doctors face looked grim,

"Unfortunately, the baby didn't make it." he said and we all looked at him confused.

"What baby?" Hiro asked and the doctor looked confused.

"Oh, she looked as if she was three months pregnant." the doctor said and my eyes grew wider. Winter was pregnant...

"What!?" the guys said with wide eyes,

"This is not good..." i said and put my face in my hands again. Why did this have to happen...?