×The Detectives×

Start from the beginning

"What's it to you? I honestly need a new nickname"she muttered "What do you need?"he asked calmly"I heard you got the top spot for your essay in English"he chuckled"You're jealous? With that attitude of yours I bet you dint even get into the top five"he said and lifted a brow and stared at her bandages brow for a split second before looking away"No,in fact I got into the top five"she said cockily.

"Heh,five?"he asked and she snorted"I'm number two dumbass"she said before walking off by brushing her shoulder against his.

"Come back dumbass"he mocked and caught up to her"I'm sorry I don't talk to losers"she said and put up her hand "I should be saying that"he said and she haulted.

"Listen kid,see this bandage?"she said and pointed to her brow"I would have perfectly gotten your spot if it weren't for spaghetti"she said and he softly laughed"Stupid stray cat"she scoffed"Wait-I feel stupid now...you're that girl who's in love with mystery"he said"What's it to you?"she said"My friend-well,someone told me you were like my twin just ...you were a girl"he said"I am,stupid"she said and he scoffed.

"Honestly,why do you care about the top spot?"he asked and she just stared"I really don't,I just strive to do my best"she said with a small smile.

"Such motivation"he said with sarcasm.

"Anyway,what do you think makes us alike? I always thought I was a one of a kind"he said and faked a sad tone"Same here"she mocked"Honestly,I love mystery because of childhood trauma ...if you would call it that,and I really don't have more reasons besides the fact that it's really interesting"she said with slight passion.

"Of course,in this town of pep you would want to stay for it's peculiarity"he agreed"As well as it's poeple,I'd even call them sinners-"she was cut off by a look"Sinners?"he asked"Well,lost of people have done wrongs,what would you expect? The world isn't full of perfect poeple,it's full of people who makes mistakes and learn lessons from them"she said"Now you're a Philosopher? What else are you good at?"he asked sarcastically.

"Alright,Jones..."she paused"I need to leave so stop wasting my time unless you need something if the utmost importance"she said"Well,maybe hang out with me so that a certain someone doesn't bother me again with trying to hook me up"he said"What's in it for me?"she asked"Whatever you want"he said almost regretting what he had said.

"Let's see-"she said and closed her eyes"I don't-"she stopped and got an idea.

///

"See-what in the world is that?"Veronica stopped and payed attention to what was in the far distance,Betty and Archie turned around and Saw jig head hanging out with his 'Twin'.

"See? I told you they are perfect for each other,and we need to do something about it"Veronica said"Don't push it Ronnie,let them take it slow"Betty said"Oh,so you're encouraging the children to play with fire"Ronnie said"Maybe but when you put it that way it sounds as if they are trouble for each other"Betty said"Murder Mystery is written all over their faces,and I can sense a small spark"Veronica said.

"So was this your plan all along?" Archie asked "A little birdie told me they both made a deal,she would hang out with him in order for me to leave him alone and in the end he would do something for her"Veronica said with sass"Talk about love"Betty said"Don't be sad sweets,I've seen enough cheesy romance movies to know that in the end they will fall for each other"she said with a cheeky grin.

"So we just leave it the way it is and let them sort this out?"Betty asked"That's what I do,I pair them up and leave them to figure out their romance"she said and made small jazz hands.

///

"You're kidding?"jughead asked"No,this was her plan all along"Betty said to jug head and Kevin"Should I tell y/n? Not that she would care all that much..."Kevin debated"Either way,I have I owe her a favor"jughead mumbled as y/n walked toward them with a bagel in her mouth.