≈ Rules, Forms, & Payment ≈

CLOSED, REQUESTS ARE OPEN AT MY SECOND GRAPHIC SHOP!

First of all thanks for picking me to make your book covers and being patient if your book cover is being made! ❤️

I'll have covers and banners done in about 1 week average.

Rules:

•1• Make sure you fill out the form as thoroughly as possible! Whatever you give helps me a lot, however, if you don't have anything in mind, that's fine, just let me know if anything comes up!

•2• Be nice! Don't criticize any of my covers/banners, suggestive advice is always welcome, just don't be mean.

•3• Please be patient while waiting for your request! I can assure you I'll be trying to get your requests done ASAP, and if you have a due date, your request will probably get sent out in a 1 day radius due to timezones.

•4• Please don't shop hop. Going around and requesting at different cover shops all at once is very rude, and disrespectful. However, if you're going to shop hop anyway, just tell me and I'll be completely fine with it.

•5• Enjoy!!!! Have fun looking at my previous works, and receiving your own! Find a friend in the comments, or read some of my notes at the end of each chapter! Enjoy yourself!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

COVER FORM:

First: Your Wattpad username or name that is wished to be used on the cover

Second: Title of the book

Third: Genre

Fourth: Short summary of the book

Fifth: If you have any suggestions for your cover, this part is for your ideas (If you have no ideas that's fine, just give me something to work off of)

Sixth: Mood (OPTIONAL)

Seventh: The due date you want your cover done by if you have one in mind

Eighth: A subtitle (OPTIONAL)

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

BANNER FORM:

First: Wattpad username or name that is wished to be used on the cover

Second: Genre

Third: Text you want on the banner

Fourth: Color Scheme and/or Mood (OPTIONAL)

Fifth: Any other suggestions, recommendations, or ideas can be put here to help me a bit on making your banner :))) (OPTIONAL)

Sixth: A due date!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

PAYMENT:

I'm not really tough on payments lol, but all I require as a payment is having my name on all the covers I produce for you. It will simply be a small "Cover by [enter my username here]" and then your text in a way bigger size 🤣🤣

If my name can't fit in the cover, or there's a problem, just mention me in the description or a chapter of your the book I made your cover for :)

If you have a problem, idea or proposal about the payment, just PM me or comment with your form and I'll gladly arrange something with you! :)

Okay, I think that's it, thanks!

-Pastel :]]]