chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Start from the beginning

"Well, not yet," Freya told her. "But we'll both remember more, in time."

"With each match I strike," Lisa finished.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started again. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Lisa lit a match to burn the pages of her book, the pages containing Young Emma and Baby Ella. She saw a brief memory in the light of the match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Freya, Jefferson and Gold were talking.

"You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town," Freya told him. "Because you wanted all this to happen. If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Night - Granny's Diner

Graham threw a dart, hitting a bull's eye.

Sidney was watching from nearby. "Nice shot, chief. I betcha 20 bucks you can't do it again."

Graham looked at Ruby, nodding to Sidney. "Next round's on him."

Ruby noticed Emma about to leave. "Emma, what can I get you?"

"Nothing," Emma answered, turning to leave. Graham threw a dart into the wall ahead of her to stop her. Emma turned to face him incredulously. "What the hell? You could have hit me."

Graham smirked, shaking his head. "I never miss. You've been avoiding me, since last night when you saw me..."

"Leaving the mayor's?" Emma finished. "And, yes, that is a euphemism. I'm not avoiding you, Graham. I just have no interest in having this conversation. It's your life, and I really don't care."

 ღ

Street

After leaving Granny's, Emma walked down the street.

Graham followed her. "If you don't care, then why are you so upset?"

Emma gave him a look. "I'm not upset."

"If that were true, you'd be at the bar with me, Ella and Freya having a drink, and not running away," Graham pointed out. "Can we please talk about this? I need you to understand."

"Why?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," Graham admitted. "Uh, maybe so I can understand."

Emma shook her head. "You need analysis, go talk to Archie."

Graham walked closer. "I wanna talk to you."

"Well, your bad judgment is your problem, not mine," Emma told him.