I blushed. Even though she was rambling I was still able to keep my attention on her. And the fact she called me young and great was definitely a compliment I'd take, "what part of town do you live?"

"Eastwood."

"Oh wow okay. Well its 1 in the morning and you have a long drive ahead of you if your going home," I had to think carefully as to what I was going to say next, "do you just want to sleep here and head off in the morning? I know this is not the place you want to wake up on your Saturday morning, but since its a Friday there's probably drunk drivers out and god knows what else. I just don't want to send you off late and be worried how you could be putting yourself at risk. You know your risk of death goes up by 75%!"

"Okay Christen, I'll stay," she chuckled. She smiled at me and I had to look down and blushed in embarrasment. I knew I was now the one rambling.

I grabbed some extra blankets and a pillow and set the sofa as a bed for Tobin to sleep.

"Do you want a light, so you don't trip or are you good?" I asked.

"I'm good, thanks Chrsiten, means a lot ya know?" she said as she got under the sheets.

I nodded, "We're a team, we have to help each other out no matter what," I said as I turned off the lights and went upstairs.

When I closed my door, I slid to the ground and sighed. I have a student in my house sleeping, how the hell do I still talk to her without making this awkward? What if the school finds out and they fire me? What if Tobin quits because of me? What if I get arrested? This is a friendly professional stay. I had to clear my mind from all of this so I took a shower and once I was done flopped on my bed with a pair of new pj.

I looked at the ceiling and sighed again. I didn't want to deal with tomorrow but I knew I had to face the music. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything else that wasn't relating to tonight or Tobin. How she smiled to me made my heart skip a beat. Goddammit stop thinking about her like that! I thought.

Next morning

I woke up with my sheets flailed everywhere. I moaned and sat up to see the sun up. I looked at the time and saw it was 9. I got up and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked down. I was afraid I would see an empty sofa and nothing that would let me know she left. I'd be lucky if I got anything from Tobin. Instead I found her sitting on the island and watching a soccer game on her phone with a plate of bacon and eggs and pancakes.

"Shoot! Aw come on Ronaldo, do something!" she yelled at her phone. I chuckled how into the game she was in.

"Tobin?"

She looked up and turned off her phone and smiled, "Good morning Christen, hope I didn't wake you."

"You didn't, when did you make all of this?" as I pointed to the food.

"Early, I thought since you allowed me to sleep at your place I should repay you so I made you breakfast."

"You didn't have to do that, I could've whipped something up."

"Yeah, but it was nice. I haven't cooked in awhile and I needed to do something," she shrugged.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I should've woken up earlier and asked what you wanted, ugh I'm such a terrible host."

"Hey, relax I was able to watch my game so that helped past time," she said as she touched my hands that were on the table. She pulled away once she noticed. Then out of nowhere my stomach gives a loud gurgling noise that I became more mortified at.

"I think your stomach is telling you something," Tobin chuckled. I nodded and grabbed a plate and served myself this looking good food.

I tried a few bites and couldn't believe how good of a cook Tobin was, "wow, these are so good!"

"Really?! Thanks I thouht I was a a little scrappy but I manage."

"Are you kidding me? I haven't had this good of breakfast in so long."

"Then I guess I have to teach you then, its actually pretty easy."

I looked into her hazel eyes and realized I was looking at her too long and looked down and tried to hide my blush. I felt her grab my hand and gently sqeezed it. I was too afraid to look at her, and then I felt her other hand grab my shoulder. This grabbed my attention and I looked up.

"Do you think we could practice at the field?" she asked. I was relief that she didn't question me starring at her.

"Sure, let me just change and we can walk back," I said immediately.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. I just dodged a a big bullet. I changed into a pair of soccer clothes and walked back down. I filled a water bottle up and packed my bag with my cleats and necessities. I heard the bathroom door down the hall open and I turned around, and just saw Tobin putting on an athletic shirt. That brief moment made me see her toned abs and I spun around as if I never looked.

"Christen?"

"Y-yeah?" Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fack!

"You ready?"

"Ummm yeah," I picked up my bag and grabbed my house keys. We walked outside and went the same route we did late last night.

"So I hope this morning wasn't too awkward, and I hope I'm not taking away your day off," Tobin started.

"Its fine, this is good for me to do some soccer. I could clean up some areas in the sport."

We arrived at the field and began practicing some soccer. We worked on crosses to each other, and they were spot on. Then we worked on one-on-one skills, and let's just say there were both embarrasing moments for the both of us.

"Whew, that was more than I was expecting," said Tobin while wipping her sweaty forehead.

"Yeah, your faster than you look," I complimented.

"Your not so bad yourself, I guess for your age," she teased.

"Hey you take that back!" I said while grabbing a ball and chasing her until I threw the ball and hit her feet so she tripped and fell. I was right behind her and wasn't expecting her to fall so I tripped over her and I landed on top of her.

"Guess I am fast," I said triumphantly.

"Okay I get your point," she grunted but with a smile on her face. I stared into her eyes, and I felt the same effects I have in the past, but being this close to her just amped up the feelings 10 times more.

I felt myself leaning closer, as well as her, until I knew this wouldn't be good for the both of us.

"Ummm... okay Tobin, good job today," I stood up and gave my hand to help her. She took it and stood up, not really looking directly at my eyes, "do you think we're done for the day, good for tomorrow's game?"

"Ugh... yeah I should be... " she said rubbing the back of her neck. We started packing things up and before we parted, we shook hands awkwardly and then left.

She got into her car, and I started walking back to my house. I then heard a car behind me, and I turned around to see Tobin driving in her Chevy.

"Hey I almost forgot, but thank you. I know this was a total inconvenience, but if there is something you need me to do, just tell me and I'll do it," she said.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that Tobin, I'll definitely let you know," I said with a smile. It looked like Tobin was blushing, and gave out a laugh. Wow, that laugh was everything.

Dammit Christen!