When did he decide to kill me?!

Spider-Man POV
I woke up to be tide up and Deadpool was no where to be found. "WAIT WERE THE FUCK IS (Y/N)!!!!!!" I thought as I began to panic then I heard a cough and I turned to see....ROBIN. What the fuck? He looked at me then he realized he was also tied up. "Why are we tied up?" He asked as I told him I didn't know then we saw Katelyn get up next and she looked at us and she knew right away that she was tied up and asked why we were like this again with the I don't know answer we said. Then she pulled out her phone somehow and did something and soon enough we heard Bruce wake up and he had a bullet in his arm I was just about to asked what happened when we heard a voice "Finally you are up I have eaten about 3 chimichangas.....oh and don't worry he will be fine he just had a little argument." He said as he came up to me and I knew it was Deadpool but why does he have us like this he then try's to take my mask and I was abele to get out of the rope and pushed him away and said "This isn't funny hurry up and help me get them out." He looked at me in confusion and then started to laugh and I turned around to see him turn around his back facing me. In a minute or so he stopped and pulled out his gun and pointed it to me and said "I don't think you have realized but I am going to kill you." He said in a very happy tone and then started throwing knifes and I dogged them all.
Deadpool POV
I woke up to see I was in a cave I couldn't remember anything but I did remember that I was beat to the floor "about time one of you got up." A deep voice said as I turned to see a guy with a beard and he walked toward me and I looked at him with that confused look I always do when I don't get something. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO! Oh I think i know what is going on this bitch kidnapped me."um haha who are you?" I asked and he looked at me all messed up. Then said "Deadpool I am not playing (y/n) is in danger and you want to fool around." He looked at me pissed and then looked down. "(Y/N)" that sounds familiar very familiar but where the fuck am I and who is this asshole. "Wait are you kidnapping me?" I asked as he looked at me and hit his head on the wall then punched me "ahh I see I was right." I said as I took out a gun and shot him and then knocked him out and tide all of the people that where there up........HEY YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SAFE! Just understand me for once. I then left to get chimichangas and came back with two more to eat I sit in a table and start eating then I hear the one with red and blue suit wake up and he looked like he was panicking but I didn't mind then the rest of them woke up I finally decided to say "about time you woke up!" I said as the one with the blue suit looked at me and asked why I did this to let them go but I refused and he got out and then told me to help the pitchers but I started laughing like a maniac then he looked at me and I got me gun out and told him I was going to kill them in a very happy tone then started throwing knifes and he dogged them all. That asshole!