say hi bitch

A few weeks have past and i enjoyed staying at the Supreme kais world even tho i had to studie all the time but i didn't mind because i was on my phone when i was supost to be studying, i did studie 5m a day instead of 24/7. I was being a very considerate human being doing that since you taken 5m out of my precious time. U____U

Suddnely Shin walked in as i was on my phone then i quickly hide it before he could see me on it. "Y/N let's go" shin said "huh go were?" I questioned.

He gives me an outfit that looks like his only for females
And you could see more of your arms.
"Here put this on." He orderd
So i did cuz why tf not.
"Grate now grab hold onto me and stay in character" he said
"Do I even have a character?" I said
"Stfu!"

I grabed hold onto him then he teleported away with you to the 10th universes i was confused as to what he just done but asked no questions. Before me stood a yellow crippled man that also had earings that the midget gave me.

And stood just behind the crippled man was a fairly tall, light green grape-like man

And stood just behind the crippled man was a fairly tall, light green grape-like man. He had gray eyes that makes me somewhat find cute. He also has the earings and a white Mohawk that looked as if he taken good care of it with some hair products.

Gowasu: zamasu introduce yourself

Gowasu: zamasu introduce yourself. She is a goddess.
The yellow man that was crippled was telling the green man this so I'm just assumeing his name was zamasu.

The green mad stepped forward and grabed your hand then bent down and kissed it. Zamasu: hello my name is zamasu what would your name be?

"Your playing the role as a goddess for now" i hered a voice in my head say that

"OH SHIT SHAKA ROONIES!" I fucking shouted beacasue i am shocked and just then zamasu gave me the most strangest look then he just shaken his head and chuckled abit

Zamasu then said "um that's a bit of a odd name, would you like to answer again?" I am looking at him dead in the eye not amused. "My name is Y/N" i replied with.
"Ah pleasure to meet you Y/N." He says in a soft tone

Gowasu the crippled old Asian was looking at zamasu for a bit then simply shaken his head and seys "Zamasu why don't you show Y/N where she shall be staying."
"Of courses master." He responded

I then thought to myslef "wait? what?? staying???" After i finished my thought shin flipped meh off and talked to me insied your head "seeya sucker!" Just as that happend shin flipped meh off and teleported away.

Zamasu was looking at me then he grabed my hand holding it "come, follow along now." He said in a soft strong voice that made me blush a bit.