Chapt. 1

My name is Kieran. I'm 37 years old.

I've been a creature Hunter since I was 16 years old and I start training when I was 12 years old and its been 25 years since I saw my family, friend, and neighbor. We were living in a small village, so happy but we were attack by a fire dragon.

All of the houses were burned. All of them died except for me.

I feel so depressed and got a trauma but still, I have to fight. So I removed all of my tears and turned pain into strength.

So I go to my uncle (which is a creature hunter) and I ask him if he could teach me some techniques to fight a creature but he decline because it too dangerous but still, I didn't stop asking him until he let me.

It been a month until he says "Fine, I'll teach you some techniques." And I'm so happy so everyday I started training and it been 2 years I already mastered it until my uncle ask me if I want to come to help him hunt a Minotaur and I say "Yes!".

After we defeated the Minotaur, he saw me that I got potential in fighying so he ask me to train 2 more years and after that he said that he will let me join his guild as a real creature hunter.

So when I enter the guild to get my license, I met a team that invite me to join their group and I feel sorry if I declined them so I say yes.

I got 4 teammates which is Tommy is 25 years old, Alka is 18 years old, Layla is 20 years old and our leader is Roger he is 29 years old and all of them were also victims of the Fire Dragon and they also want to revenge like me.

Well, I'm going to say their skills and characteristics and lets start with Tommy.

He uses a huge hammer and paralyze the target for 5 minuts and he is the one that fixed our armor and our guns, knives, Bow and Arrow. Also, he's a nice person and when he's fighting, he is serious and brave.

Alka uses an arrow that cause a high damage. She is a nice and friendly person but when she is in the battlefield, she is a psychopath.

Layla is a gunslinger, she is so hyper and funny but when she's fighting, she always focus in her target.

And Roger, our leader. He is really good in planning an attack or a plan and he uses 2 sword that can cut a creature so deep and he is serious and happy person.

And the last member is... me. I use 2 knives that can cut a head of a Bear in just I slice and I'm kinda weak but still, I can fight.

Well, now I'm finish to tell all of the members in our group so I'm going to tell about my first mission with them and its the cyclops. A giant with one eye and super strong and very dangerous.

We travel so far until we reach the place its in the middle of the woods, we sae the cyclops sleeping.

So we take the advantage to attack but before that we make a plan so Tommy (the hammer user) will paralyze the target when it wakes up, The gunslinger Layla, will be the one that attack, Alka will hide at the tree and attack its eye so he might not see while me (the knife user) and Roger (The swordman) will attack its neck so we can defeat it.

So we follow the plan until we made it, we made it, we defeated the cyclops and get its tooth to sell in the guld and we get 100 gold and we use it to upgrade our tools for fighting and our armor.

Everyday we train so hard to make our skill stronger and better and also I forgot to tell you that we are 2nd to the weakest team ever but still, we will fight so we will rank up because the more higher your rank, the more stronger your target, and more gold you receive and if your team is in the top 5, you have a high opportunity to fight our enemy the fire dragon and we're in no. #24, were so far right.

But still, we don't lose hope. We will not give up until we defeat the dragon that killed our love ones. We will fight until our last breathe to take our Revemge!

So after 2 days there were a guest in the guild and were assign to low level rank and it to capture the Pheonix. Dead or alive. ANd if 1 of the team defeat it, they will rank up.

So we train hard to defeat it and after 3 days, its the day of the quest. 5 low ranked team come all together to defeat the Pheonix and that includes us.

So the quest takes place in top of the enchanted mountains. So when we arrived, all of us get ready to the fight the Pheonix every single team make a plan an attack or defense.

So we, all the team attack, but we fail. Almost all of team is all down and injured but still there's only one team standing and thats our team.

Even though we're already injured, we still fight with our will and strength.

So Roger got another plan, so he said to me that I will support Tommy to paralyze the Pheonix while Roger and Alka will distract the Pheonix and Layla will snipe using her gun to attack it weakness point.

So we do it as Roger planned. But when me and Tommy are going to attack its tail for the paralyze and where near to its nest, The Pheonix suddenly attack us. Even if the Phoenix was being attack by Alka and Roger, its like, its protecting something in the nest but thanks to Tommy, he has a shield.

So, yes we're safe. So Roger and Alka disturbed the Pheonix again while we come to its tail and paralyze it.

So when we did, Layla didn't waste any  more time, she attack its weakpoint and yes we did it, we defeat the Pheonix.

So we check the Pheonix nest to know what's it hiding and we saw an elite fighting tools, equipment and 500,000 golds.

We were shock so the golds we found was shared to the other team.

Every team that gather has a 100,000 golds and all of the elite fighting tools and equipment were given to our team.

And finally, our Rank goes up and we're now in the Rank no. #19.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya, so this is my Classmate's first fanfic and had to admit that her story is BEAUTIFUL ((Someone support her bc she thinks her fanfic is ugly.))

I didn't even know that this could took me 30 minutes. Ehhhhhh Xd

Also, if you wanted chapt. 2, comment right away bc she is still waiting for anwers so I could make chapt. 2

Also for the haters, she told me that she doesn't care about your hate XD

Anyway, bai bye.