Aug- What's up man?

I look at Aug for a second then dab him up. 

Jordan- Aye man look, I don't got no problem with you. Let's just dead the past and keep it pushing.

He smiled and nod his head in agreement.

Aug- Yeah of course that's what's up.

Intercom- Plane 246 is ready to board.

That's our plane number.  We get up to go and I noticed that Malaysia got up as well. Oh shit, as long as she stays away from us we good.

Daniel's P.O.V.
Daniel- My mother will forever be in my heart(tear slides) I couldnt have asked for a better mother.  She did so much for me she didn't need to do.  She even provided me with so much  advice growing up. She made the man that I am today.  My mother is not gone more so she is an angel watching over all of us and when it's our time we'll be able to join her at the gates.

I sit down as everyone applauded me for the speech I made for my mother.  I look over and see Yn wiping away her tears.  God she looks so beautiful, I'm so glad she's here.

1 hour later...
Everyone is eating and enjoying each other's company at my house.  My mother would have wanted to see this.  I look over and I see Yn taking pictures with the family. I walk over and wait for them to finish.  When they were done I gently pulled her arm to get her attention.

Daniel- Can you stay after everyone leaves?

She was hesitant a little.

Daniel- Don't worry I'm not trying nothing funny.

Yn- Ok that's fine.

I gave her a warm smile and continued with the festivities.

Aug's P.O.V.
As we take our seats I see that Chres and Jordan sitting next to each other and Im sitting a little bit away from them. Some set up I see. Before I could actually settle I see Malaysia take a seat next to me.

Malaysia- Hey August.

Aug- Oh, hell nah. I'm not sitting by you.

Malaysia- Aye Aug calm down. It's only an hour flight.

I sigh and just put my headphones in and close my eyes. She's not about to ruin this trip for me.

Malaysia's P.O.V
Damn, August is here. Why is he here? Did him a Yn break up or something? Hmmm, if that's the case then August can show me what Chres can't.

Daniel's P.O.V.
It's now night time and everyone left except Yn. She's been helping me clean up everything around the house. I didn't ask her but she insisted on helping.

Yn- Ok, I thats everything.

She handed me the last bit of dishes to put in the dishwasher.

Daniel- Thanks Yn.

Yn- No problem. But um, why did you want me to stay?

I looked in her eyes and sighed.

Daniel- Yn have a seat please?

She nodded her head and proceeded to sit on the couch. I sat next to her.

Daniel- I just wanted to catch up with you on things. You know after everything that happened between us we lost touch.

Yn- That's because of you.

Daniel- I know I'm really sorry Yn. I honestly wanted to talk to you about that because a lot you don't know had happened.