Back story

Oliver Hill, a small little town in the middle of North America. On the corner of Green Wood str, the Wilson family was a normal and ordinary family, until 7 year old Jimmy's mother died in a car accident. From that day everything just went south. Little Jimmy's dad began to drink and left Jimmy and his little 4 year old sister alone to care for themself. Jimmy hated every single day of his life except the one day that made him feel free from all his worries and that day was...HALLOWEEN!! The reason for that was that he could be anyone or anything that he wanted to be (and of course for the free candy). It was ordinary costumes like a dog, super heros, ghosts and so on, but he decided that this year he wanted to  be a scarecrow. The night went on and Jimmy and his little sister went back home with a bag full of sweets. On the way home Jimmy and his sister walked past a big forest near their house. He looked away for one second, but then heard a  noise so hard, a noise that would haunt him forever, the noise of his little sister screaming for help. As he turned around to look, he saw his dad drunk in his police car but his dad had hit his little sister. His dad looked at him, climbed out of his car with a knife in his hand. As fast as Jimmy could he ran into the woods, only hearing his dad coming after him. He tried to run faster but couldn't. A few metres away he saw a campfire with people.  He ran to the campfire to ask for help, but it was college kids drunk and alone. He didn't care all he wanted to do was to get help, but they refused and kept on laughing. His dad crept up on him and dragged him back into the dark woods. He pushed Jimmy into a tree, grabbed his knife and stabbed him several times. He never felt that much pain in his life. When his dad saw that Jimmy was dying, he walked away. As he walked away his gun fell out of his holster. Jimmy saw the opportunity so he grabbed the gun, and with all the pain and courage  he stood up and pointed the gun to his dad and pulled the trigger. With all the blood he was loosing, he fell to the  ground with the unimaginable pain of the stab wounds. With his heart beating slower and eyes slowly closing, all he heard was the laughter of the  college kids. He felt that his body started to get more power as the revenge filled his body and consume him entirely...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 05, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

EVERY HALLOWEEN जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें