About the Roleplay

Hello!

I've seen a lot of people making wattpad roleplays and I kind of miss roleplaying so I thought I'd make one too. However there's a few things I'd like to say about this roleplay.

First of all there aren't any specific rules. And second, I'm used to writing long responds, so don't be surprised. I first started roleplaying about nine years ago in a roleplay forum and then a couple of years ago I roleplayed with some friends of mine in instagram. Because of that I'm used to writing long replays (in instagram that wasn't easy because there's a limit to the comments' length but anyway!). It's kind of a habit of mine and it gives the story more depth. It also makes it more understandable and easy to follow.

I don't know if people do this in other roleplays but back in the days when I used to roleplay in a forum, there wasn't a rule of how many people could write one roleplay together. Like not only two people could write roleplay together, but more people could join them whenever they want.

That actually brings me to something I was thinking about for a while. It's ok if when two people are roleplaying one of them doesn't want the other to write anything about his character. And even if I agree that it might be annoying to some people I personally think sometimes it's kind of necessary. It helps the storyline and the length of the reply/response if there's a bit for the other character mentioned. And don't get me wrong, I'm talkng only about a sentence or so, nothing more.

All I said was from personal expirience and I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Anyway that's all for now. If I think of something else, I'll be sure to add it here, so you can check this page occasionally.