Part 2: Just the wrong guy

Ana: Okay, see yah later K.' You smiled as you grabbed your bag and opened the car door.

Kris: 'Ana wait- I-' Kris started but broke off.

Ana: 'What is it?' You asked him surprised.

Kris: 'I- it's nothing.'

Ana: 'Ahhh come on K! What it is?' You asked again. Kris bit his lip slowly and looked away.

Kris: 'I just don't want to see you getting hurt again. You're too good for him.' Kris whispered and looked away from you.

Ana: 'Oh my god Kris, I- ' you didn't know what to say so you closed the car door again. Gently, you put your hands on his arm and leaned over to him. Kris turned to look you in the eyes. 'I will be fine.' You whispered. You could feel his pulse quicken as your hands touched his arm.

Kris: 'Ana- ' Kris started again but he couldn't finish the sentence. You leaned over to him and kissed him. It was just one second.  It was nothing to the world, but you felt something deep inside your stomach tighten and your heart begin to race.

As you pulled back, you saw that Kris had closed his eyes.

Ana: Kris- I'm fucking sorry. I don't know why I did that- I'm-' you brushed your hair back behind your ears that were blushing bright red. Before he had the chance to say anything, you jumped out of the car and ran off into the cafe.

You didn't look back to see if Kris was still there. Why the hell did you just do that? He was your best friend. He fucking had a girlfriend.

Ana: 'FUCK!' You screamed and angry tears started to spill from your eyes.

Guy: 'Hey, are you okay?' A deep voice asked behind you. He had a bemused tone in his voice that boiled up an anger inside you. You turned around and opened your mouth to say something-

Ana: 'Oh my god- that's just my luck. It's you- .' You awkwardly walked towards the guy.

Melovin: 'You look angry- what's on your mind.' He smirked and with a wink, he grabbed your hand gently and pulled you to an empty corner in the cafe.

Ana: That's just a fucking great way to introduce myself.' You half laughed, half shouted.

Mel: 'I think a girl should feel whatever a girl has to feel.' Mel grinned and bit his lip.

Ana: 'Ooh... I caught myself a smooth talker.' You laughed as Mel smirked and pushed his dark sunglasses into his soft hair.

You had to forget about what happened with Kris. It was nothing. He had a girlfriend. You were on a date with a mysterious, hot guy- so for god's sake- act like you're not a crazy person Ana.

Ana: 'Mel?' You suddenly asked in a lower voice than usual.

Mel: 'Yes?' He answered back with a cocky grin appearing on his face. Your head was pounding and Kris' face kept swimming into your head.

Ana: 'I want you to distract me.' You whispered as you got up from your chair and sat on his lap. You were facing him and without thinking you pushed your fingers through his hair and lowered your lips to his.

Mel: 'Hmmm.... ' his lips tickled yours as he traced them down your neck to your collarbone. You could smell his cologne- it was strong. But the intensity helped you close your mind and enjoy every touch of his lips on your skin. You could feel his hands running up the side of your thigh and had you not been in a public cafe, you would have let him go all the way.

Ana: 'You're good-' You whispered in his ear as you got off his lap and kissed him one more time. 'Too good....'

Mel: 'I'm a good guy Ana... but I can be bad when I want to be.' You saw him bite his lip and without another word you grabbed him by the hand and pulled him out of the cafe.

Mel: 'Where are you taking me?' He asked and you saw his eyes sparkle with excitement.

Ana: 'I told you- I need to be distracted. And you are good at distracting- so distract me- all of me.'