Party at Servando's

Start from the beginning

We layed on Alex's bed on our backs and holding hands as we looked up at her ceiling.

"So how was your day?" I asked trying to be polite.

"Fun actually, in coulinary class we made this chicken dish that was really good at the end, Chemistry was fun. Servando and I were partners today..."

"Yeah I saw that on your story," I pointed out.

"Of course, and that was about it."

I nodded and turned my head back to the ceiling. I then felt Lex's hand creeping up under my shirt and up.

"Wow..." she whispered.

"What?"

"I'm just very impressed by your abs. What's your workout routine?"

"It's a secret," I smiled. I saw she pouted, but continued to move her hand.

I groaned and felt her pull my shirt up. I knew we shouldn't be doing this especially when her mom was here and also how I was a little upset Alex has been distant from me, but...

Soon enough I threw my shirt to the ground and Alex straddle me. I placed my hand on her hips as she leaned forward and started kissing me. The kiss was filled with lust and hungry. Everything became heated as we then started to get deeper. I took off her shirt and threw it off. She went through my hair with her hands and started to pull.

I groaned in her mouth, "Alexxxx."

"Shhhh..." she started leaving kisses on my neck and then on my stomach. My breath hitched in my throat as she got lower. I felt my pants come off, and looked up at the ceiling one last time and waited for the explosive feeling of her in me.

"Alex, we have to get ready," I said as I played with her hair. She and I were in her bed still, and we had an hour until we had to leave and I knew it would take her awhile. We fell asleep in each others arms and when I woke up, the sun was already starting to set.

"Mhhh, what time is it?"

"About 5:45..."

"Holly crap, I have to get ready," as she jumped up and ran to her closet to grabb her outfits.

I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. I know Alex took forever to get out of bed too, but when you mention either going out to party or some crazy event, she'll do what she did and shoot up. We had to meet the team at Moe's cause her house was the closests to Servando's and then we would go.

"Tobin, what's the matter with you, get ready!"

"Lex, it does not take me as long as you do," I assured her.

"Ugh, sorry...forgot."

I pulled out my seperate bag that had differnt outfit for tonight. I walked to the bathroom to wash myself up and to fix my hair and by the time I was done, I was dressed in a loose Nike cargo shorts and a loose t-shirt with a snapback hat. I looked in the mirror and nodded in approvement. I walked out to see where Alex was at, and when I saw, I sighed.

She just started putting on eye liner and had several outfits on her bed.

"Wow I'm impressed how far you've come," I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up! I need to make it perfect."

"You already do look perfect," I complimented. She turned around and gave a smile before returning back to her face.

I looked at her outfits that she had out, and one I thought looked cute. A white tank top and a pair of ripped jean shorts.

"How bout this one?" as I pointed to the outfit.