"How would you know?" She asked suspiciously.

"Well I have been around him for almost a year, he knows who I am and he hasn't done anything." Having enough of this conversation, he asked. "Now will you please tell me where I can find her?"

******************************************************************************************************************

Uma and Harry were sitting on his bed facing each other talking about everything under the sun.

When Uma looked down and noticed that Harry didn't have his hook and knew why, she casually said, "Harry.... where's your hook?"

Harry looked down and debated what he should say. Knowing that Uma would know if he was lying he said, "I had... a bit of an incident."

Uma narrowed her eyes, knowing the exact incident but wanting to hear it from him, "What kind of incident?"

"The one where I'd rather not talk about it," Harry rubbed his neck, "it was a real low, Uma."

"And I wasn't there for you, Harry," Uma said reaching for his arm and squeezing it, "Let me be there for you now because we both know that you still aren't really over it."

Harry sighed, because he knew he would eventually have to tell her. He closed his eyes, not wanting her to see him cry, or get close to crying. He retold the story and by the end, he exhaled and knew that at least one tear slipped his eyelid.

Uma eyes were welling up by the end of the story.

"How could my own mother leave me? Leave me to be with a man who can't bare the sight of me?" Harry whispered.

Uma scooted closer and pulled him into her arms. Harry laid his head where Uma's neck and shoulder met and squeezed her hard. Uma put a hand around his back and another one of his head, she ran her hand through his hair and squeezed him to her.

"Ooh Harry... I'm sooo sorry I wasn't there for you."

"You couldn't have known Uma," he sniffed, he hated how weak he sound, "You did what you thought was best at the moment."

They were silent for a moment as Harry tried to pull himself together again. Uma pulled back and put her hands on his shoulders and looked him dead in the eye as she said, "Your mother couldn't have known what would happen had she left you with him."

"But she still left," his voice filled with hatred.

"True, but I think it was less about you, and more about your father."

Harry tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

"I mean your father isn't the greatest person... maybe they had a fallout and you happened to be collateral damage."

Harry pulled back, "Are you trying to defend her?"

"No! Of course not! But I am trying to reason what happened. Because how can a good girl, someone that didn't get stuck on the Isle with you, end up not keeping her son?" Uma pondered, "something is fishy here."

Harry raised his eyebrows at her, not following. (A/N I know that the villains were stuck on the Isle for 20, meaning that Harry's Mom should be on the Isle, so let's just say this isn't canon)

"Well, I don't know what it is. Maybe we'll never know. But what we do know is she made her decision and nothing will change that. I know there will always be a part of you that wonders about how she could do such a thing, but you can't let that destroy you. If you do, she wins. She doesn't deserve that power. Your father didn't, so neither does she."