"You didn't need to carry me down the stairs." She said.

        "You and your pride." I mumbled under my breath. She laughed.

        I went over to her and picked her up and apperated us to a quaint little cafe.

        "Again with picking me up!" She laughed. I laughed with her. Laughing for the past couple of days had been kind of hard.

        We got a table and sat down at a table. "So, 'Mione." I asked, "What were you doing before the incident?"

        She replied, not  looking up from her cup of tea she was stirring with a spoon. "I'm going to school to be a healer right now. With Ron being an arourer he had the money to pay for the school, but I don't have a job right now so I don't know if I can keep paying for the school."

        "I could help pay for your schooling." I said.

        She looked up at me, "I'm not going to let you do that." She sighed, "So what have you been doing?"

        "I've just been hanging out around the manor. I have such a fortune I haven't really felt like finding a job just yet." I said, "and being an ex-deatheater kinda makes it harder to get a job."

        "Yah." She sighed taking a long sip of her tea.

        After a minute of us just sitting there a waitress came up to us and asked us what we wanted. Hermione ordered a muffin, and I ordered an omlete.

        When the waiter left I looked at Hermione again, "I'm going to pay for your schooling. I don't care how much it costs."

        "No." She shook her head.

        "Why did you let Weasley pay for it, but your not letting me." I asked.

        Hermione looked down, "He refused to NOT pay for it."

        "Thats what I'm doing." I said.

        She smiled, "Fine."

        After we finished our meal I led Hermione out of the cafe and picked her up again. "Really?" She laughed.

        "Yep." I said, then apperated us to a hill. Clouds covered the sky, but the sun poured through. A large tree was near us. I set Hermione down and she looked at me.

        "Where are we?" She asked.

        "A nice little place I used to come to when I needed to relax." I said. It was. When Voldemort was at his hight and I was stressted with everything I needed to do I would climb the tree and look out over the small muggle city. At night the lights were beautiful. It was a very small comunity.

        "It's so nice up here." Hermione said. She was looking onto the little town. There were a few kids playing at the edge of the town, just within eyesight.

        "Come on." I motioned for Hermione as I started climbing the tree. She sighed and followed me. I was up alot before Hermione. I had climbed that tree to many times. I knew every groove of where to put your feet. I was sitting on one of the highest branches where there wasn't a bunch of other leaves and branches so you could see the city better.

        Hermione finnaly got up to the branch with me. She had some leaves in her hair which I picked out.

        Hermione tried to scoot closer to me, but lost her balance and almost fell. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She put her head on my shoulder and held my hand. She closed her eyes and just sat there. We sat up in the tree like that for at least an hour. Sometimes talking, other times not.

        I gave her a small kiss. She opened her eyes and smiled, "I might get used to this."

        "You better." I smirked, "cause I'm not letting you go ever again."

        She smiled up at me and kissed me. I had never felt anything so great. Her lips were like silk, and we moved in sync. I could feel the electrisity run between us. It was like magic, but better.

        I felt raindrops hit the top of my head. It wasn't untill we were being attacked by rain did Hermione pull back. "Uhg." She sighed, "Let's go."

        I sighed to and followed her down. She was going very slow. I felt like I had sat in one place for over a minute. I sighed and apperated to the ground.

        When I looked over at the tree Hermione was jumping off the tree. She landed on her feet, but fell on her knees. She sat up and walked over to me, "Should we go back to the manor?"

        "We don't have to." I smirked.

        "What are you up to?" She sighed.

        I reached out my hand, "May I have this dance?" I asked.

        She smiled and took my hand. We did the waltz we had learned in fourth year. Hermione gigled almost the entire time. We danced untill we couldn't. We stopped. We were both soaked and laughing. I leaned in and kissed Hermione. And that was the happiest I had ever been.

        A/N HEY GUYS! HOPE YOUR GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! PLUS, WE ARE ALMOST AT 1.3K READS!!!!! DONT FORGET MY GOALS FOR THE END OF SUMMER! WE NEED 7 MORE VOTES AND ABOUT 200 MORE READS!!! DONT FORGET, IF WE ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY THE END OF SUMMER YOU GUYS GET TO PICK WHAT I DO. IT COULD BE ANYTHING FROM GO ON A MAJOR READING AND VOTING SPREE, TO PUTING A SELFIE AS MY ACCOUNT PICTURE, MAYBE ILL GIVE OUT MY INSTAGRAM? YOU GUYS DECIDE WHAT I DO IN THE COMMENTS. BYYYYYYEEE!