A prayer to the Virgin Mary

This is a prayer that I came upon during a time of great need, and it is now my turn to share. It is stated that it is never known to fail, a prayer for a VERY SPECIAL INTENTION, IN YOUR MOST NEEDED TIME, so this not your everyday prayer. Believe in Mama Mary and she will be with you. Concentrate in Prayer..

Oh most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.

Oh star of the sea, help me show herein, you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of heaven and earth! I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity (say your intention)

There are none that can withstand your power, Oh show me herein that you are my Mother. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

Holy Mother, I place this course in your hands. (Say this portion of the prayer three times)

Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all the roads so that I can attain my Goal. You who gave methe divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me, in all instances in my life, You are with me.

I want, in this short prayer, to thank You for things as you confirm once again that I never want to be separated from you in eternal glory. Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.
Amen.

After the prayer recite nine Hail Mary's and also you can include the "Queen of the most Holy Roasry, Pray for us".

Recite this prayer for three consecutive days and on the last day after you pray publish it.