Home Sweet.... Hell

Beep. Beep.  Beep.  .............

SLAM

I open My eyes and sigh.. First day of school, yipee. Note the sarcasm. Maybe I can just go back to sleep.

Zzz......Zzz.........Zz-

"DANIEL YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL BEFORE I GET UP THERE" I jumped out of bed and ran for the shower. 

"I'm up Ma" I yelled back not ready to be slapped upside the head already. 

See its the first day of school(puke) and I still stayed up till 1am yesterday so I'm walking dead right now.

Heh,Walking Dead, heh

The shower was cold because my dad used all the hot water, like always, and that was a wake up call. I get out the shower and head back to my room.

Hmm what to wear.

I throw on some black skinny jeans ripped at the knees that make my butt look good. See despite being a 16 year old growing boy I have very girlish features. But it has its perks, for one I don't get in fights because it makes guys feel guilty which is totally sexist but whatever, also I have a lot of friends, which means like twobecause apparently me looking like a girl makes me adorable. I throw on a tie-dye shirt and a black beanie then head downstairs. My mother was cooking an amazing breakfast, made up of eggs toast pancakes biscuits and orange juice. My father was sitting at the table drinking his coffee and reading the paper when I walked down.  I was startled by my little sister who ran at me from around the corner. I didn't see her coming and almost fell.

" I got you" she said in that adorable five-year-old voice of hers. I thought I had a heart attack I quickly regained my balance. 

"yep you sure got me. I almost died" which wouldn't do anything since I'm already the walking dead.

Heh,walking dead, heh

I've never actually watched the show but my best friend is hooked on it, speaking of my best friend, here she comes.

" DANNY! WHO'S READY FO-"
(how can anyone be this hype and happy on the first day of school at 6:30 in the morning is beyond me.)
"-R THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?"

Sylvia looked at me expectantly.  I looked at her with a blank face and turned back to my breakfast.

"I AM I AM!" My sister screamed.  But if I was in kindergarten I would be too, obviously because you get to take naps. She was the lucky one, while I,  had to endure 8 hours of junior year of highschool. I finish my breakfast and get up putting my dishes away.

Sylvia stood by the door while I put on my shoes and picked up my backpack. 

"come on Danny were gonna be late" I ran over to her, took my bag and yelled bye to my family.  We hopped into her bright yellow buggie and headed to school. 

I step out the car and look at the school aka living hell, and of course me being me I fall on my ass. I hear laughing and look up to see Sylvia staring at me and laughing like she just saw a mean that made you want to kill yourself because it was so funny.

"sure laugh it up I'm perfectly fine no harm done at all and my ass is ok" I say getting up and wiping my pants off. 

"sorry not sorry" she says walking towards the school as soon as the bell goes off.

I arrive in 1st period late due to stopping at my locker.  "nice of you to join us Mr. Dominguez" my teacher Ms. Robinson said. She's a total bitch. "sorry Ms." I say.  Taking my seat I look around to see who's in my class.