I could have gone forever, but I stopped when I was already out there for an hour. Classes usually  lasted for an hour and a half. I walked back to the school and walked to Alex's class to wait for her. I sat on a bench and went on my phone. The bell rung, and doors immediately started to open. 

I got up and waited until I saw Alex come out, and when she did I saw her walking out with this guy. It took me a few minutes to figure out it was Servando, the boy's captain. 

"Tobin!" Alex yelled. She waved back at Servando and she came up to me. 

"Hey Lex," as I gave her a hug, "missed me?" 

"Of course, that class was so boring. Let me tell you that Mr. Widing makes the class seems 2 hours. THe only thing that kept me awake was when a kid's phone rang and Widing made him answer it in front of the whole class on speaker and it was his mom who told him to have a good day at school," she laughed at the end. 

"Ouch, that's rough. But that's sweet." 

"Okay, Tobin I'd love to see you get a phone call from your mom saying to have a good day in front of everyone." 

I shrugged my shoulders, "I always have my phone off." 

Alex stuck her tongue at me. Alex had Coulinary class next, but I had my AP Physics class, so we had to part seperate ways. We kissed and then I started my way to class. 

When I walked in, I sat second row and started to pull out my stuff. More students came in and started to talking to each other. I didn't know anyone here so I kept to myself. The bell rung and the teacher walks in and starts with the lesson. 

Throughout the class I was taking notes and when I finished before everyone else I went off the side of the paper and started to doodle. 

"Ms. Heath?" Mrs. Molling asked. 

I looked up and looked at the powerpoint, "yes Mrs. Molling?" 

"What is the difference between yield stress and yield strength?"

"Yield stressed is the stress induced in the object when the yield point is reached. Yield Strength is the stress needed to be applied to the object in order to reach the yield point. Yield strength is the property of the material and yield stress is the amount of stress induced." 

Mrs. Holling seemed a little shocked at my answer but smiled right after, "correct Ms. Heath. Good job for actually paying attention," she said as she turned and glared at two people who were talking. They stopped and once they noticed they looked down and their faces reddened. 

I chuckled to myself but went back to doodling. When class ended, I packed my stuff and walked out to find my friends. 

"Tobin!" 

I turned around to see Morgan running towards me, "what's up Moe?" 

"I was wondering if you would be up driving me and Alex to go shopping after school?" 

"I don't know Moe, I have to see with how much homework I get." 

"Aww come on Tobin, we won't take that long," she pleaded. 

I knew they would be awhile and I was not about to walked around the mall while carrying both of their bags, "I'll think about it," I concluded. 

"Yes!" and she ran off. 

"That's doesn't mean I'm doing it!" I yelled to her. I sighed and walked to my next class. 

Lunch/Break