We should talk And figure out if this is what you want yeah there's only you it's killing my you're always in my thoughts these are two world's I swear it might get crazy we can take you real slow it will be amazing and ohh dont be afraid inside my arms...

I'm serious and i wanna get someone Dangerous the two of us... its not enough if you're curious then maybe there should be three of us that like you rough I'm Serious

And i wanna get someone Dangerous

if you're curious then maybe there should be three of us that like you rough Im Serious

Biting your lips with my teeth wrapping your legs around me, the look in your eyes that I read
Its Hard to Resist What you need

Biting your lips with my teeth wrapping your legs around me The look in your eyes that I read
Its Hard to Resist What you need

And i wanna get someone Dangerous the two of us its not enough if ur curious then maybe there should be three of us that like u rough im serious...

I'm Serious and I wanna get someone Dangerous the two of us... its not enough... If your curious then maybe there should be three of us that like it rough...  If your curious

I'm Serious and I wanna get someone Dangerous the two of hs... its not enough... if your curious then maybe there should be three of us that like u rough... I'm Serious I'm Serious

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"YOU WROTE A SONG ABOUT THREESOME'S! MYLES ERLICK YOU BETTER RUN NOW AND YOU BETTER RUN FAST" my mom shouts the second I stop playing my guitar.

"WAIT WHAT? GOSH NO SERIOUSLY MOM?" That could have gone better 🤦‍♂️

"If it wasn't about a threesome then what was it about?" Tyson asks at the same time Kingsley asks "Whats a threesone?"

The second my mom hears those words out of Kingsley's mouth she glares at me and then tells Kingsley to go get cleaned up and being the momma's boy he is he obviously does.

"I can't believe you all think its about a threesome, its about me and Briar!" I say and then realise what I just said

"MYLES! WE WILL BE HAVING WORDS!" my mother shouts at me

"Thats not what I meant 🤦‍♂️ ugh! Its about me wanting Briar to have everything because thats what she deserves even if it means shes better off with someone else, I will always want to let her go so she can have everything she wants and needs but I will never be able to let her go because I love her too much and will always go back to her even though I know thats selfish of me and she deserves better" I speak all in one breath and then quickly add "but I see where you are coming from with it sounding like a threesome but I guess that makes the song better because after listening to it and analysing it you get to see the real me rather than what meets the surface" I look around to see Tysin, Marshall, My mom and Bri all staring at me like I'm crazy....

"YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! I LOVE IT" My favourite person squeals, honestly how is it possible to be so ADORABLE?

My mom continues staring and then suddenly says "oh! Forget about that talk then ha sorry about going a but crazy, I'm so proud of you baby" she gives me a hug and then announces that she's turning in for the night, Marshall following suit after telling me the song is great.

Tyson chuckles to himself as he leaves which leaves me and Bri she looks up at me and then says the words that I will never forget "I don't need or want anyone else as long as I have you nobody else matters, I love you so much M!" We share a passionate kiss full of love once we break apart we rest our foreheads in each other and in that moment I decide the song will be called 'serious' it caused me to have a serious conversation and its been pretty serious day and finally me and Bri are serious about eachother because I love her and she loves me and thats all that matters to us!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
1385 words

Hey guys :) hope you enjoyed it and a massive shoutout to Hann568a for giving me the inspiration to write this, you should definitely check out her books they are amazing! I'm obsessed 🖤

Let me know your thoughts on how I personally Interpret serious, I like to see the good in everything and I love this theory I came up with when it cane out, has this given you a new perspective?

What song would you like me to interpet next?

- Abbie xo 🖤

[@brylesxx2001 and @Loveformyles on insta]