"Papa..." whispered Anjali

"Don't dare to call me that. How dare you say all those things to Nani? What do you think of yourself? Do you think, after getting married you became elder than to all? Do you think you can say whatever you think? How dare you to say all those things to Nani?"

"Papa..."

"Shut up... just shut up... if you want to talk with us, then first you have to ask forgiveness from Nani. Go and ask your apology" Mr. Raizada lost his control seeing Anjali not moving her side. He raised his hand to slap her again but was stopped by Arnav

"Dad... Please... Don't..."

Mr. Raizada jerked his hand from Arnav's hold and looked at Anjali with so much anger filled eyes and turned other side from her.

"Di..."

"No Chote... not now... I want to deal things now... I want to clear things now..."

"Di Please..."

"How dare they Chote...? How dare they question me? How dare they?"

"DIII... I SAID STOP IT... just stop..."

"But saale sahib..." Shyam for the first time tried to talk but was bluntly stopped by Arnav

"Can you please maintain your silence for some time? We will talk a little later" said Arnav controlling his anger

Arnav made Anjali sit on the sofa and asked HP to bring water for everyone. He gave water to Anjali and went to his Nani to give water to her. He sat beside her and wiped her tears and nodded his head in no. Nani hugged him and cried her heart out.

"Shh... Nani... you know her. Don't take her words seriously. You have every right on us, like my parents. I'm here with you, please... please Nani... don't... I can't see you like this. Shh..." he tried to sooth her. After making her little calm, Arnav went to Anjali and sat beside her.

"I want to be with my sister for some time, can you all please stay here?" he asked Shyam and others politely for which everyone agreed. He took Anjali to her room, made her sit on her bed and sat on couch dragging it near to bed before her

"Di... How are you?"

"Chote..." Anjali burst out

"Shh... Di... Relax... we can talk. Relax..."

"No Chote... see what and how they are talking. Why can't they understand my situation? Why can't they see our love towards each other? Why would they give importance to society more than me? Am I not their daughter? What's wrong I did? Loving someone and marrying him is it a crime? They both also married by loving each other, then why do they pointing out me?"

"Shh... Di... first of all, we are not giving any importance to society. We don't think about other... we think about you Di... everything about your well being is matters to us. We are worry for you. We are worry about your future"

"Are you saying..., Shyam Ji is not a good guy?" whispered Anjali with tears in her eyes

"Did I say that?" Arnav asked and Anjali shook her head in no

"Di... we never met him before. He might be good, but how can we know without knowing him or talking to him? You can say we should trust your choice. We do Di, but still we want to satisfy ourselves knowing he is indeed a good man. We are worried for you Di. You do understand what I'm saying, right?"

Anjali looked at Arnav with blank expression trying to understand what her Chote want to say. Seeing her expression, Arnav sighed deeply and continued saying "Tell me one thing Di, if I come home with a stranger and says I'm married to that girl, will you accept her immediately? Don't you doubt her intentions, thinking she might be behind our money? Don't you want to test her before you accept her? I want a genuine answer Di..." asked Arnav looking straight into Anjali's eyes.

"No, I won't accept her. And Yes, I will doubt her intentions and I will test her" said Anjali with low voice, understanding the reality and understanding her family's worry. She looked at Arnav with tearful eyes and said "I'm sorry Chote... now I understood your concern about me. I was just felt insulted when you all questioned my marriage. You know Chote... Shyam Ji is really a good man. He said we should wait till our parents agree for our marriage. But I only forced him thinking you all will agree my decision. When you all questioned, I... I just couldn't take. I'm sorry..." she hugged him and cried her heart out.

"Shh... it's okay Di... I can understand. Now you relax... but Di... it's my request... can you both stay in separate rooms till I make Dad, mom and Nani understand the situation? Please... it's my request... don't take it other way... I want your happiness Di... Please..." Arnav requested with thudding heart. He wants his sister to be safe till he confirms about this Shyam guy. He can't take any risk when his secret informer alerted him. He looked at his sister face with hopeful eyes. He took a deep breath when she nodded her head. "Thank you Di... and Di... don't say Ji... Jijaji, that I asked you to stay separate from him. He may feel insulted. I don't want that to happen. So, just say him that it's your decision to stay separate till things come to normal. Okay? I don't want him to feel bad. You are understanding what I'm saying, right Di?"

Seeing his brother's concern about her husband, Anjali felt overwhelmed. She hugged Arnav "Thank you for understanding his value Chote... I will tell him to settle in guest room till things come to normal. Don't worry... he won't feel bad and I trust you in this matter that you will make them understand and agree our marriage. Thank you, Chote."

"You are my responsibility Di... your happiness and safety is more important to me. For now... you take rest, I will leave now. Take care... and don't think about anything. I will make everything okay. Okay? Good Night..." he bid his good night to Anjali and left the room towards his Nani's room

...to be continued