The Concert

Y/N Pov
I wake up from my nap and immediately have a pounding headache. I look at my phone and checked the time. Frantically, I panic and realize it's 6:12 and I was supposed to be ready for Sadie along time ago. Still in pain, i rush to the bathroom, take some pain pills and head back over to my bed. Before I can sit down I hear something being thrown at my window. Slowly I walk over and see Sadie throwing pebbles at my window. Giggling I pull up my window and stick my head up.

Sadie: Throw your bag down! She whispers.

Y/N: Okay, be ready to catch it, it's kind of heavy. I whispered back.

I walk over to where my bag was and pick it up. On the way back to my window I walk to my nightstand and grab my phone and charger along with the box of joints I had rolled up. I head back over to the window and throw my stuff down to Sadie. Taking it slowly and one at a time, I put my left leg out first. I lean down getting my body out the window and bringing my right leg along with me. I slowly close my window, trying not to wake up the asshole of the house. I look down and realize how much it would hurt to jump down, considering my already bruised body.

Sadie: Are you okay? Do you need help getting down?

Y/N: No, I got it don't worry.

Taking a deep breathe, I jump down and end up losing my balance. I hear Sadie drop my stuff and rush to me in a panic.

Sadie: Y/N?! Are you okay! Should we take you to the hospital?

Y/N: NO! Please no, I'm okay alright, let's just go.

I stand up, wincing in pain and help grab my stuff. We walk through the side gate of my house and there was an unknown car in the front.

Sadie: Don't worry, it's our ride to the concert! It's my boyfriends car.

Y/N: Oh okay, almost had me worried for a second.

We rushed into the car and drove off. We make our way to the concert and on the way there I get ready. I throw on a black crop top with the words 'I'm already dead' on the front of it in red writing. I take off my underwear and my pants and put on a red thong with black ripped jeans that have red, white and gray splats of paint all over it. I pull out my pink Gucci bag and dump all the rolled joints into it, including my charger. I look up and see Sadie and her boyfriend holding hands... that must be nice to be loved. I snap out of it and see that we are getting closer to the concert. I hurry and pull out my makeup and do a burgundy kind of look. I pull out my hair spray, curly activater and my brush and go to work. Getting my hair to its curly potential, we arrived at the concert.

Sadie: We're here! I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you babe!

Y/N: Thank you for bringing us, Jake. I appreciate it.

Jake: No problem, you ladies have fun! Call me when it's over babe, I'll come pick you guys back up.
I grab my Gucci bag and phone and hop out the car. Looking down I realized my bruises were showing on my side. I shouldn't worry, it should be dark enough where people can't see right? We wait in line and see one of the workers come out of the building.

Worker: Are you guys ready for the concert ?!!

Crowd: *Screams*

Worker: If you have a VIP platinum please come up.

It made me sad because I was to broke to buy the limited edition vip tickets. They only had two and you had to answer questions to get them.

Sadie: Come on y/n, we have our tickets.

Y/N: YOU GOT THEM?!! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!

We run to the lady and show her our tickets. She nods her head and signals us to follow her. So many thoughts run through my head and I start freaking out. I see Sadie notice and grab my hand. What if he doesn't like me, am I ugly? Does my breathe stank? Rethinking that I pop a piece of gum in my mouth and continue walking.

Jahseh Pov
I wake up and here people being hella loud for no fucking reason. I get pissed off and try putting my head under the pillow. Usually I wouldn't mind but I haven't been getting lots of sleep lately. The sound keeps going and it seems like it gets louder and louder. I sit up and throw the pillow on the ground. I look to the left and see nothing but sun. Eww, it needs to be night still I just wanna sleep. Continuing my search I look to the right and realize my home boy clapping cheeks. I'm proud I must admit but I was fucking sleeping vro!

Jahseh: Vro! You couldn't have waited a nigga was trynna sleep!

Ski: You been sleep all day vro! I needed to clap, it's been too long!

Jahseh: Nigga it's been 24 hours! Whatever man just hurry up and get ready we got stage rehearsal all day before the concert tonight.

A few hours pass and our ride is out front to pick us up. I get kind of sad because it would be nice to have someone by my side on all these life experiences. Pushing the thought aside I plug in my headphones and listen to some Kodak black music. I lay my head down and fall asleep until we get to the venue.

Ski: Aye man, we here get up.

Jahseh: Mann fuck! I just wanna sleep.

Ski: I know vro, this the last concert until August.

Irritated as hell I get out of the car and walk inside the venue. I see the set up crew getting everything ready. I walk past them and up to our room. I see my manager and he explains to us how this is gonna go.

Manager: So there two people with VIP platinum passes and they get to spend time with you guys before the concert. Now, they get to hang out afterwards so don't have any attitude with them. And Ski... try to keep it in your pants this time.

Ski: Vro, if the wee wee wants to come out, then the wee wee will be free!

Manager: Well I tried. Now, X, how do you feel. I only brought you guys earlier for rehearsal but if you need sleep I can have me and Ski do it so your well rested.

Jahseh: No I'm okay, I can do this let's get this started.

——————————————-
Heyy again you guys, so I hope you guys are recalling enjoying the story. Thank you for the support and I love you all ❤️
1193 words
Ig - baeeebaeee.jay
Sc - wrightjaniece20