Our Little Secret//A Phanfiction

(Dan's POV)

Many years back I was just a strange kid that wanted to be an emo and had many obsessions. I used to surf the internet to try and find someone amazing. Then one day I found it. I found the channel AmazingPhil. And I fell in love with him the moment I saw his profile picture and heard his cute northern accent. He may have been a few years older than me but, I knew he was the one. I tried to find every single form of social networking he had to try and get him to notice me and he liked everything that I liked! I favourited, liked and and commented on every single thing he posted everywhere. Then one day- it happened. He noticed me. He noticed we had a lot in common and chatted to me too! And he said he wanted to skype me!!!!! He was very kind and when I talked to him in that moment I fell in love with him even more.

We eventually met eachother but I had to stay cool and subtle... I couldn't let him know I loved him in case he wasn't into me. He was even nicer in person! I had to keep myself from blushing. He encouraged me to do something I never thought I'd do. Start making videos! I was extremely shy and too scared to make them but Phil built up my courage and I went for it! We also started making videos together- my dreams were beginning to come true and we became really good friends!

Now we live in an apartment in London and I get to see him everyday but he still doesn't know I love him. I'm still too shy and scared that Phil will feel weird if he didn't feel the same. He's caught me looking at him when it wasn't necessary and caught me smiling whenever he talks, even it was something sad. Then on Sunday the 13th of July after we wrapped up the radio show he asked if he could talk to me alone, He had been acting quite odd that day. I felt my heart racing and my palms sweating, feared for what he was going to say. "Dan" he said. "I found your diary" I remember having this feeling in my throat that I was possibly going to puke. "How long you felt like this?" I told him it had been a number of years. "Oh dan!" He quickly pulled me in a kissed me. I felt on top of the world! Phil loved me back!!!! After the kiss I gave him a hug as I started crying into his shoulder. As my eyes filled with those tears of joy, he gently kissed the top of my head and I felt amazing, everything I had ever wanted had finally come true.

Now that Phil had told me how he felt about me, everything has changed, for better of course. We have been going out to places more, having more time to ourselves, so mostly everything is good. Except, neither of us have made a video for months, or appeared in one, not even a small cameo in a vlog. The only thing we've been appearing in is the radio shows. We've still been using twitter and tumblr, and even IG every now and then. But we still haven't told everyone about, well us. We really don't know how. We've been getting comments from a few fans begging for videos, asking why we haven't uploaded, some even telling us that we've been acting differently on the radio show, some telling us they are annoyed and we can't help but feel terrible and sad. But we decided what we were going to do. We were going to do a live YouNow to tell everyone what we've been hiding for months.

After days of preparing we are ready to announce we are doing a YouNow in just a few minutes. I tweet "watch me and phil tonight on YouNow!!! 5 minutes!! We apoligise for not doing a YouNow or anything really in a while,we can explain!! ^-^" I'm starting to get really nervous now. My palms are sweating, I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. Phil tells me he's nervous. We hold hands out of the sight of the camera so no one can see when it switches on.

The camera turns on, the screen says "you are now live on YouNow!" The comments say "Hi guys!" "Where have you been?!!" "I missed you" "I'm so glad you're back!" We smile at the camera lense and say hi to a number of people watching. We quickly release each other's hands so we can wave too. "Hello internet!!!" I say. "hey guys!!" Phil says afterwards. I start to speak again "We are truly sorry for not uploading in months. We know some of you guys are annoyed with us but please accept our apologies." I turn to Phil, "Um.. Phil?" Phil says "Yeah guys we really are but we can explain.." We look into each others eyes and smile. "On Sunday the thirteenth of June, after the radio show, I had a small talk with dan..." I've never seen it before. Everyone stops commenting, yet the views are getting higher and higher. I continue "Basically, phil found out the way I felt about him... and I found out the way he felt about me... We've been together ever since." We both smile as we turn to look into each other's eyes. Phil puts his arm around me and I put my head onto his shoulder for a few seconds. The comments are now coming in again "I'm crying right now!" "I'm so happy for you guys!" "OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS" "THIS IS AMAZING GUYS" "SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW" phil starts talking again, getting a little choked up from the comments, "We have been spending a lot of time together and we were unsure for ages how to tell you guys, in case you spotted a change in how we've been acting. But yeah... Now you know.." I say "do you guys have anything to ask as usual?" All the comments are still just telling us how happy they are. A tear slowly drips out of my eye as I smile at all the overwhelming and supportive comments. Comments start saying "AW DAN YOU'RE CRYING" "DONT CRY ILL CRY, OOPS TOO LATE" phil hugs me tightly, I don't want to let go. All of our social media is flooding with comments about me and phil. More comments say "I am over the moon right now!" "You guys are adorable together!" Phil slowly gets up from the chair and then goes down on one knee. "Daniel James Howell," I am crying even more now, and my cheeks hurt so much from smiling. Phil continues to say with tears in his eyes "Will you marry me?"