Ryan's Party

As soon as it was Friday , we all gathered at Lydia's house to get ready (well all the girls anyways). All the boys were going to Ryan's to set up and get all the drinks and make sure his mom and dad were going to be staying the evening at their conference.

Lydia's Bathroom was all set up with curlers, straightening irons, hairspray, makeup and everything we needed. Being the richest person of the group, Mia got outfits for everyone and she was the only one who knew about my crush so she picked the one Ryan liked the most, for me. We all had nice dresses, they were really short but this is the new me, Right? I was really excited for this party because maybe this would be the day that Ryan asks me out. Ive never drunk before hopefully its not bad.

I slipped on my highheels, grabbed my purse and touched up my lipstick before heading out the door and get ready for the twenty minute walk in heels. Lydia and Rebecca were already drinking and Mia had 2 cups in her hand and she passed it to me, ive never had any alcohol and im only 16, im very underage. If i want to be in this group i need to drink this even if i only have a few drinks.

The streets of LA were lit with really pretty fairy lights. Down the street where Mia's house is was lots of signs that said party here. When we approached the front door, we were greated by Ryan along with, Ben, Cayden and Alex. When i steped in the door Ryan pulled me to the staircase and told me that i looked beautiful and that we should have a dance later. I nodded and went to find the girls who had found the drinks table.

Mia was nowhere to be found, until i looked across to the couch were she was busy, kissing Cayden? I grabbed a drink and checked my phone, when i looked up there he was, Ryan, he was really tall but he motioned to the dance floor and we danced. A few hours later i found myself in Ryan's room, not knowing what was going to happen. Turns out he just wanted to kiss, but all night long? Thats what it felt like until i fell asleep on his chest.

In the morning i woke up in Ryan's bed in just my underwear, same with him. I panicked. What did i do last night? I threw on one of his shirts and ran through to Mia's room. All the girls were there, up and awake. They were staring at me.

"Girls what happened last night?"

"Oh you and Ryan just slept in the same bed last night? Do you remember much from last night?"

"No not really"

They explained to me that we officially are dating and that i got really drunk last night. I was relieved and felt okay after that.

When Ryan woke up he took me along to starbucks, thanks to Mia i was able to do my own makeup and choose a outfit from her closet. We walked along holding hands, talking about last night how amazing it was.

We got everyones starbucks and went home and we sat and talked all day. There was one more relationship in the group now.

There is:

Mia and Cayden

Lydia and Alex

Rebecca and Ben

Me and Ryan.

There is more people in our group but we are the only couples of the group.