HV: “I told you… It’s useless Demon Hunter!”

"Coming from the one who’s screaming.”

That only enraged the Hell Vanguard even more. He started rushing me again, backing me up to the continuous closing wall. Backed up without knowing that the walls has closed on me that much. He swung the scythe toward me

“No you don’t!”

(A/n: This is Yamato)

With Yamato’s blade, I was able to redirect the point of the scythe from being fatal. Instead of my head, it pierced the right side of my body. I still has his grip on the scythe while I just grinned.

HV: “Human Bodies are very brittle.”

“You don’t say.”

I began to push the scythe out of the wound, out-matching the strength of a Hell Vanguard. The demon surprised about this feat, was left open for damage.

“Down here!”

I pointed my gun at Hell Vanguard’s skull and emptied the remaining clip in his cranium. That staggered the demon, his skull cracked from the shots.

“No more chit chat, let’s get straight to why I am here!”

I surround myself with spectral blades for me to use. The gun held with my right hand and the Yamato held with my left hand. Knowing that i have Yamato gives me confidence with finishing my job.

“Come on!”

While channeling my demonic energy in my gun, I began to rush the demon with my blade followed up with the spectral’s consecutive strikes. We began trading blows, but the difference is that I am hitting him and he is not scratching me one bit. His scythe kept getting parried back as I retaliate with more vigor.

HV: “HAAAA!”

I can separate the desperation in his voice; 50% fear and 50% pain. Like oil and water, it is easily distinguished. He pulled his scythe back and slammed it on the ground. WIth quick thinking, I dodged easily with more than a second to spare. His movements are sloppy due to the beating he just obtained.

“Pathetic.”

The point of the scythe pierced through the ground. This stuck the scythe rendering it useless until pulled out. I quickly climbed on the handle of the blade and shot his face after channeling my pistol with demonic power

“It was fun but I need to put an end to this.”

I shot the skull one more time with one bullet with four spectral blades stabbing him ending his existence.

“Now where is that son of his?”

In the distance, I saw a person with a buzzcut lying down. Assuming that is him, I ran up to him.