Noah

Noah is a very prideful wolf

He's a dominant male and single.

To some it may seem weird that a leopard and a wolf are mated but this pair doesn't care about that, they love and care about each other to the fullest. 

Noah is 23 years of age and of course he has an identical twin brother and a third triplet. Luke is his identical twin.

Noah's personality is hard to understand at times, he's playful, sarcastic and witty. He's very protective of his friends and his mate. He doesn't always come off as nice when you first meet him but that's because it takes awhile for him to open up to people. 

He's a Lycanthrope of alpha blood line but he doesn't have a pack, his was destroyed years ago by a large group of hunters. Very few people survived the attack and they all ended up splitting up to go into hiding. 

 Noah only really has his brother and their bond is very evident. Not many people could make the two of them fight and they ask that people not try to purposely get in between the two of them. 

Noah has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, he's often seen dressed in a pair of jeans and a form fitting shirt underneath his leather jacket and most definitely with a cigarette in between his lips

If he doesn't like you he will make it known to you that he doesn't like you by either ignoring you or telling you straight up that he doesn't like you. 

More information about him will be posted later on~