2

You and Sam pulled into a parking space that was completely down the street from where Joe's ice cream shop is.

"I guess town is really busy today?" Sam mentioned as he got out of his car, you following after him.

"Yeah but it's never been this busy." You raised a brow while looking at the row of cars and a pile of people crowded down the street, "what's going on down there?" You pointed your index finger towards the crowd.

Sam turned and looked, shrugging his shoulders, "who knows, maybe someone famous is here."

You followed Sam down the street, and the closer you got to the crowd, the louder their screams were.

Joe's ice cream shop was literally in the middle of the crowd, forcing you and Sam to push through.

Certain people whispered, "hey, isn't that Sam Holland and Y/N L/N?"

"Yeah, I definitely think that's them!"

"They've grown up haven't they?"

You felt weird hearing all these comments, you tried to keep your life to yourself, but when you're best friends with someone who kinda happened to be somewhat famous himself, it's hard to keep your private life to yourself.

"I wonder why they are here anyway, maybe it is someone famous." Sam said, and as we pushed to the center of the crowd, a familiar voice that you knew all to well spoke, "or its just my brother." Same sighed.

It was Tom. His hair grown out and curled perfectly against his face, his muscles have toned up a lot more in his arms and legs. He smiled wide as he posed for pictures and signed autographs for the ones around him.

He wore a plain white tee shirt and his favorite blue jeans, with his white Chuck Taylor's that you bought him for Christmas a few years ago.

Your heart skipped a beat as you looked at him, you haven't seen him that last two years, he went off into the world of Marvel and Spider-Man. And since then he's barely been home. He and Harrison moved into an apartment together and the two of them traveled around the world for Tom's movies and auditions. We were all surprised when he said he got the role of the next Spider-Man, we were all so happy for him.

Tom has been back home a couple times for holidays or just to visit, but it seems every time he did you were busy with either school or with your own family. Timing didn't seem to be on your side for seeing him.

But here he was, standing in front of you, after all this time. You've kept up with him on Twitter and Instagram of course, but it wasn't the same.

"Sam! Y/N!" Tom shouted, "it's been so long!"

Sam nodded, grabbing your hand and pushing past the crowd some more to get into the ice cream shop, "out of all the places, why Joe's?" Sam sighed once again.

The crowd eventually died down as the two of you already had your ice cream halfway finished, then Tom walked into building sitting down beside you in the booth you and Sam usually share.

"Hello, twins." Tom sang.

"Why are you here?" Sam questioned, "I thought you weren't going to be back for awhile?"

Tom shrugged his shoulders glancing over at you, "I decided I needed to be home this summer. I missed everyone."

"Where's Harrison?" You said, taking the last bite of your red velvet Oreo ice cream.

"Harrison is in Italy doing fashion stuff." Tom said, not taking his eyes off you, "Hey I have to tell you something later."

You looked up from your bowl and look at him, narrowing your eyes a bit, "why can't you just tell me now?"