“Personally I would’ve chosen the week suspension.”  Ivan joins in.  I almost forgot he was back there.  He is so quiet. 

“Why?”  Saige asks.  “At least this way she won’t miss anything this way and she can do her homework.”

“Yeah, but a week’s suspension.  Jason and Blake can bring home the stuff she needs for that day then she can do it, and if she needs help, I’m sure Blake or Jason could help her.  Right guys?” 

                Both don’t answer.  Ivan rolls his eyes and hits Blake softly on the shoulder.  “Hm, sorry what?  I wasn’t listening.”

                Jason rolls his eyes and looks back.  “Yes, Ivan, I would, but Logan chose detention for her.”  Ivan looks over the seat towards Logan, “Why?”

                “I thought it would be better for her.  So yes, as Saige said she wouldn’t miss anything and it will give her some time to finish her homework.  I thought it was pretty fair deal.”

                “Hey, Logan, sort a changing the subject here,” Saige starts, “Did she say anything to you when you came in?”

                Logan doesn’t respond for a minute or two.  His expression on his face was blank.  “We had a talk, I grounded her and-“

                “Did she flip out?”  I blurt out.  Danni chuckles once like it was a funny comment.

                “Why, do you ask?” 

                “Because one time when she was in fencing class, she accidentally went a little crazy with the sword almost stabbing a boy in the eyes.  Then she wouldn’t listen to the teacher.   Our parents were furious and they grounded her for a week from TV.  She flipped out!”

                “Well, she might’ve got a little hot headed.  And may have said some words she may have or might not have meant.”

                “Like what?”  Danni asks curious leaning forward. 

                “It’s none of your concern right now.  She was just mad that’s all.”

                “Did she say something to hurt you?”  I ask.  Jason turns around looking at me.

                “Just, give him some time.  Besides,” he turns back around, “whatever happened between Logan and Kimberley should stay between them.”  I perk an eyebrow wondering when Jason became so wise.  

                “No, it’s just I hope she didn’t mean what she said.”

                “We can’t help you if we didn’t even know what she said.”  Blake says looking up from his phone finally.

American Assassinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें