"Nope." he said, popping the p. "My life is boring as fuck."

"Because it no longer has me in it." she smirked, flicking her hair.

"Partly." he admitted. "I'm all alone..." he sighed dramatically.

"Poor you." she pouted sarcastically. "So you've missed the Bitch of the Underworld? Wow."

"What did you expect? We had some fun times together." he wrapped his arm around her.

"Yeah I guess we did." she leaned into him slightly, placing her head on his shoulder. "Before those traitors fucked off to Auradon." she spat.

"Don'tcha miss them? Just a little?" he asked.

"Miss them?" she raised her eyebrow. "Pft, no. They won't miss me either. Pretty sure they don't like me anyway."

"Can you blame them?" he retorted.

"I don't really care what people think of me." she shrugged. "They can hate me and want me dead for all I care."

"But no, I can't really blame them." she admitted. "Although, who could resist me?" she smirked.

"I did pretty well for a couple months. But not many men could, if they're in their right mind of course." he smirked back

"You're not doing very well now considering the first thing you did was put your arm around me." she rolled her eyes.

"I did say I was only able for a couple of months," he smirked. "But also, look around. Who else here is better looking than you?" Hadley rolled her eyes.

"Most of the people we see are just old hags or fishy pirates anyway. Catch me on a bad day and I'll look worse than them." she laughed.

"You are pretty scary." he conceded.

"My dad is the Lord of the Underworld. I kill people and have the capability to do it. It's funny how many people cower at the mention of my name."

"I mean, does anyone want an afterlife more horrible than this?" He asked, gesturing out to the scene in front of them with his arm that wasn't around her.

"I guess not. But the Isle isn't all that bad. Though I suppose I've seen the worst my dad can do." she shrugged.

"I don't even want to know."

"Nope, you really don't." she shook her head. "It's kinda nice to be out of the hellhole for once. Didn't expect to come across you really but I don't mind it as much as I thought."

"It's always not that bad to see you too."

"Is it not?" Hadley lifted her head off his shoulder and looked at him. "Well that's always good to know. You must be the only one that doesn't hate me."

"I'm sure there are others who don't. The pirates," he spat that word out, "You hang out with for example. Shrimpy, Gil, Hook..."

"Ugh." Hadley rolled her eyes. "They're all annoying as fuck. They like to annoy me and Uma likes to try and make me one of her little puppets but it doesn't work. That's about all."

"Then why are you still with them?"

"Honestly I don't really know..." she shrugged.

"It's just somewhere to go so I'm not just wasting my time moping around watching people quiver at my feet."

"Then why did you leave them now?" he asked.

"Because I was annoyed."

"At?" he questioned with a smile to show he was only doing this to spite her. Hadley glared up at Grey and moved his arm away from her. She stayed silent and then sighed.

"Hook." she said through gritted teeth.

"Hook's a bitch. Uma 's bitch to be precise, don't even bother with him." Grey groaned. "He thinks with that fake hook of his. And again, you could probably beat him up."

"Who said I was bothering with him?" Hadley grumbled. "I just said he annoyed me."

"Well at least you stormed out instead of a repeat of last time." he pointed out. "That would probably have not been your best idea."

"I never have good ideas and this isn't one either but who gives a fuck because you need to shut up." Hadley suddenly pressed her lips to Grey's.