Chapter 1: Rapture Awaits

I sat in my seat impatiently. I was extremely excited to go home for the first time in so long. I could'nt wait to relax, and be with my family. The plane felt as if it was going in slow motion. We've been traveling for hours, maybe longer. A tall man raised from his seat. His intention didn't look good.

"Sir, I am going to have to ask you to sit down. It is unsafe to be up, and walking." Said a tall blonde lady,  next to him. He reached out, aiming a pistol to her bosoms. Her green eyes froze on the barrel, and she let out a scream. He pulled the trigger, sending a wave of adrenaline over me. I looked up to the man, as he went into the cockpit of the plane. Two more shots rang out, and then there was a slight change in speed. Everything was going to fast.

     The plane was falling at a fast rate. I heard a loud explosion, before a bunch of water sucked me under. I was thrown out, and washed away. My body sunk down into the water. The cold water was like a thousand needles piercing my body. Water filled my lungs, and the taste of salt intruded my lips.

     I opened my eyes, quickly shutting them from the stinging sensation. I cracked them open again to see bodies sinking beow me, and a light above. I swam to the top. I gasped for air, desperatly needing air in my lungs. I coughed, sending the fluid out. I examined my surroundings.

      I edged closer and closer to the light house. There was smoke everywhere. I swam desperatley seeking to get out of the water. I was ice cold, but I could still feel the heat from the crashed plane. I inched closer and closer. As I approached the stairs, I spotted a shadow. It was a man, he was tall, and muscular. He didn't seem to be confused. It was almost as if he knew where he was going. He pushed open a tall door, leading into the light house. I swam a bit closer, until I was on the stairs as well. The man did not notice me, or acknowledge anything. It was like he was a robot.

   The wind hit my skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps. I was completely bewildered. Where was I?

Who was he?