'But not very well, for most of their tanks are being blown up, and thrown around battered and destroyed, they are now taking 6 city districts, and each one is havocking his own area.' ' Wily wants the city, and possibly the country and from then on.I don't want to know, this is Sandy Hatfield signing out.'

Light had decided that for the best He would have to program Rock into a fighting robot.

'What about roll, will she help as well?' Rock asked

'Sorry rock, I still need an assistant, and I hoped you would have a peaceful future, but if you don't fight. no-one will.

Rock understood what he had to do. Wily had to be stopped.

Chapter 2

Dr. Light had put Rock in an enhancer chamber and downloaded all the equipment into rock that would make him a fighting robot, Rock was ready.

Even though he may be destroyed. but then again Dr. Light can rebuild him, or at least built more robots to stop wily, so his destruction won't go in vain.

After some enhancements rock was wearing blue armor, and a helmet, and on his arm was an Arm cannon in which he could blast his enemies to destruction.

Light had decided that Rock's name should no longer be rock, but a cool fighter name. Like aUltraboy or Powerlad,

But roll insisted he be called Megaman, for he was now mega, and was a man. (At least as close to a man he could get)

Light agreed with the name, and decided to do some briefing.

'Rock, I think you should go to Tinney District and fight Bombman, for he is was build to be powerful but his defense is very weak. as long as you avoid his bombs you'll be okay.

Megaman agreed for the others looked pretty dangerous, and bombman, even though he has lots of bombs, Megaman was swift, and Light knowing he was the easiest,

If Megaman couldn't defeat him, he wouldn't be able to defeat any of them.

Rock went off to the Tinney District, and Light and Roll were waving him Farewell, Rock knew in his heart. (Or the closest thing he had to a heart) That somehow he'd pull through.

He traveled a while, and finally he was there he decided to remember to ask light for a teleporter sometime soon, that could beam him to the location instantly.

The Tinney district was empty, everyone either fled in fear or was hiding from the bombs, for there was a big tower in which bombman was on top throwing bombs at everyone. He looked pretty happy, and Megaman decided to put a stop to this.

Megaman started climbing up the tower, it was pretty high. but he knew fighting bombman was worth it, He got up to a ledge and bombman was still, throwing bombs not noticing megaman climbing up towards him.

'Hmm, throw bombs yes, people running.good. Wily promised me my new chip when I was done. hey who are you?!'

Megaman had almost got to the top, then some round thing on a propeller knocked him off, and it looked like it had a smile on it's face, Light had never warned him about those. must have been wily's own invention.

Megaman fell to the ground, luckily he fell in soft grass, and got a few scratches on his metal but nothing serious. He aimed his arm cannon, and shot a few shots at the Smiling orb, and first two missed, and the third one had hit it straight on.

It fell on the ground and megaman examined it. 'Hmm, better tell the doc about this.' Bombman was looking down at megaman still not knowing who this mysterious robot was.