Light went to bed early that night, and Rock and Roll since being robot's they didn't sleep. and they weren't feeling up to powering down for the night.

Rock stood there by the laboratory door, listening. 'Are you okay in there Doctor, you have been working hard on one program?' 'Yes, fine.' Wily called back

Rock still wanted to wait for wily to go to bed, so he would know everything is okay. A few hours later Wily left the room, and the 6 robots were following behind.

'You are not supposed to take the robots out so early!' Rock yelled

'SHUT UP! You bucket of bolts!' Wily scowled

And he kicked Rock, knocking rock over into the wall. 'Ow That hurt my foot, oh well World conquest can cure anything!' Wily sneered.

Rock probably would have attacked wily, but he couldn't because of the Robotics code.

He ran up to wake Dr. Light 'What!? Wily has stolen the Robots. That can't be!' Light gasped

Rock brought him down to the lab, where the robots used to be. Light looked at the computer program wily was using.

'This isn't my program. he used a different one when I was in bed. This says he programmed them to. (He looks at the screen) OH NO! this is bad. this program isn't what I used, he programmed their behavior to a destructive mode which can harm society as we know it!'

Rock even though he couldn't feel pain, something about Wily kicking him didn't feel right, he kinda felt angry.

He never felt anger before. He knew light put a few behavior modifiers in, but never used very many of them, for no-one has ever been cruel to him before.

Light was broken hearted. his dream, shattered.. The robot's he took so long to build for a perfect world, had become war machines.

'What will I do now. my reputation is ruined. If anyone found out I was a part of this.'

Roll comforted Light and brought him some tea, while rock being a peaceful robot he kind of wanted to help in some way.

'Sorry Rock, there is nothing we can do. I never thought Albert would sink this low. we were pals, buddies.. I can't believe it!' The doctor moped

Rock had helped with building them a bit and he knew that each robot was built with a power, if there was some way to get those powers, maybe they won't be a threat anymore.

The next afternoon

Light had sulked about pacing and he got an idea.

'That's it! The powers, Rock I know you are peaceful but I am going to ask you for a favor.'

'What kind of favor?' The robot asked 'If I install this chip in you, then you will be able to use a blaster which I call the Arm Cannon.' Said Light

'What do you want me to do with it Doctor?' Rock asked

'You will find the robots and destroy them. for you were built the same as I built them, strong but with weak points, if you can find those weak points, you can succeed.'

'But how will I get to them? they could be anywhere.' Said the blue robot.

Light turned on to the News.

'This is Sandy Hatfield, and I am witnessing something horrible. Dr Albert Wily Who was a colleague of Dr Thomas Light, has gone mad and is using 6 robots to terrorize the city, and won't stop until we met his demands.'

(In the background people are running around dodging ice and fire attacks, while building are being blown down. and radio towers are being fused out from too much electricity.) 'People are evacuating the city, the military are trying to sort them out.'