Chapter 2

----------Katniss POV----------

I stand at the door unable to move. Paralyzed. 'Man, he's cute!' I think to myself.

"Katniss? Who's at the door?" Annie walks to where I'm standing. "Oh, hello," Annie says.

They both smile and wave. 'There's two of them!' I say in my head. There's a problem. They're both cute! One has bronze hair and green eyes and the other one has wavy, ashy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Did I mention that they're cute already?

"So....can we come in or what?" the guy with the bronze hair says. I don't know if he's trying to be funny or what.

"Sure." I move out of the doorway so they can come into the room. They've got suitcases. I'm assuming that they're our roommates.

"So...I'm assuming this is your room too, right?" I ask.

"Yeah...apparently there weren't any rooms left so they gave us this one as well," the guy with the blonde hair says.

The guys tell us about themselves. Their names are Finnick Odair and Peeta Mellark. They came from a high school called Capitol High in District 5. Finnick was the captain of the swimming team and Peeta was the captain of the football team. That explains that they're really fit.

While they were telling us about themselves, I could see Annie look at Finnick in a dreamily way. I guess you can say the same thing about me when I was looking at Peeta.

"I was thinking that we could out somewhere around here and get to know each other better?" Annie suggested. We all nodded our heads and said that it was a good idea.

We all went to our rooms. (A/N: There are a couple of rooms in the dorm.) Annie and I went to ours and the guys went to theirs.

As soon as I shut the door to our room, Annie says, "You like Peeta!" I wouldn't necessarily say "said"; I would probably say yelled. After she said that, I felt all the blood rise to my cheeks. I mimicked her tone by saying, "You like Finnick!" She also had a little bit of a rosy color rise to her cheeks.

A couple hours have passed and it was time to get ready to go out. I take a quick shower and wash my hair. As soon as I got out of the shower, I picked out a pair of aqua tribal print leggings, a shirt to go with it, a pair of white wedges, and a silver headband to go in my hair. I finish the outfit by putting on some natural looking makeup. Annie had picked out a pair of black high-waisted shorts, a floral crop top, white wedges, and also a silver headband. She has also curled her hair and put just a little bit of makeup on her face.

When we walked out of the room, we could see that the guys were sitting on the couch. "Ready?" I asked. Their heads jolted up and their mouths dropped to the floor.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies," Annie said in a joking tone. They closed their mouths and it looks like that they're blushing. They look so cute, even when they are blushing.

We all get in my car and head towards the restaurant. We went in and sat down as the waiter took our drink and food orders.

After we finish our food, we sit there talking for a few minutes, telling each other about ourselves. I learned a few interesting things tonight. It turns out that Peeta likes to paint and bake. Those seem like interesting hobbies. I can now infer from prior knowledge that I cannot do any of those things to save my life.

We sit there for a few more minutes and then decide that it's time to go. Once we get back to the dorm, we change into comfier clothes than we originally had on. I take off my makeup and change into a PINK sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants and pulled up my hair into a messy bun.