The very beginning

(YN's POV)

I was only little when I lived in a beautiful garden the was made together by a newly wed couple. I couldn't have asked for anything more I had a loving family and friends. Until one night it all changed
************
I was just wondering around the beautiful garden till I heard faint yelling that came inside of the couples house. " what's going on?" I asked myself " why are they fighting?" I heard the couples front door slam and an angry male stepped out of the house. I hid in the daisies so he couldn't see me. I watched him grab a shovel and grab one of the gnomes that was posing near their shed. I bit my lip hoping that he wasn't going to do it I wanted the man place the gnome on the deck . And all of the sudden I heard a sickening SMASH. I heard many other gnomes scream in terror but would knew that this would be there last scream I watched in horror till one after another was smashed. I ran out of the daisy bushes not carrying that the human could see me. I heard a scream I stopped in my tracks realizing that it was my mother and father. I ran towards them " mama papa!!" I screamed for them while they where being picked up by the human. "(Y/N) run stay alive sweetie" "we love you so much remember we will always be with you" they both yelled. I felt tears rush down my cheeks knowing I had no choice but to run and don't look back. I ran through the garden as fast as my legs could carry me. I ran through bushes of thorns and roses I shrieked in pain every time a thorn scraped off some of my (S/C) paint. I kept running till I saw a broken part of the fence in a desperate attempt of escape I sprinted out and found myself in a dark alley with a dirt ground scattered with stones and weeds. I looked up and saw two different coloured fences one was red and the other was blue. I had to decide quickly before someone saw me I looked quickly for a chance of entry to any fences and the blue fence had small hole in it which could fit someone my size . I climbed through and found myself in a bush of daisies and a face full of mud. I groaned in annoyance and got up and dusted myself off and walked out of the bush. " oh are you all right young one" a soft voice asked me I turned around and saw a older lady gnome she had white hair a blue dress and a blue hair and matching blue eyes and she held a small shovel in her hand and her face looked so lovingly and sweet like my mothers did "I ran away my family is gone I am the only one left I am sorry to trespass" I whispered shyly "no no no dear it's not a trouble at all here let's get you cleaned up" the lady took my hand gently and walked with me through the garden 'maybe this isn't going to be so bad'