♡ 05

Y/N's Pov

Me and Jeongin are done cleaning and walking home now,  yup, he's walking with me again, and he was pretty quiet.

"Why are you so quiet Jeongin?"

He looked at me, "o-oh, nothing, i didn't got a note from her today." He sadly said, he's sad beacuse i didn't give his note?!

I holded his shoulder, "it's okay, i bet she'll sent you it tomorrow." I said cheerfully and winked making him laughed lightly, i laughed with him. I love seeing happy, especially when im the cause of it.

Me and Jeongin reached home, he stood infornt of me and i did the same. "Thank you." I thanked him, he looked at me. "Thank you for what?"

"For saving me, helping me clean the classroom and walking me home." I smiled showing my theeth, he did the same showing off his braces.

"No problem Y/N." He said and messed up my hair, i pouted making him giggle.

We heard the front door open revealing Changbin with a girl holding hands.

"Oppa?"
"Hyung?"

"Oh hey guys, good thing you're here. Can you watch out the house when we're gone? Eomma is still at work, and we're going on a date. Well, bye!"

Changbin and the girl hopped in his car and Changbin started driving.

"You can go now, Jeongin."

He nodded, "see you Y/N." He walked away.

Hmm, i expected he'll stay with me until Changbin oppa come back, well, nope. And he didn't smile or waved just walked away? Aish! Nevermind.

I changed into my PJs and sat on my desk, i pulled one piece of an idex card and started writing something to Jeongin.

I putted my letter onto my backpack's pocket and heard a knock on my room window, i looked at the window and saw Jeongin.

I was shocked, i walked to the window and opened it up. "What the hell are you doing there?" I asked raising my voice, maybe he chould fall out of the window! Why don't he just use the front door!?

"Can you just help me in please?"

I grabbed his wrists and pulled him up, he sat down on the floor and i closed the window.

I looked at him mad holding onto my waists.

He looked at me, "are you mad beacuse i didn't use the front door?"

I just looked at him mad, he sighed, he stood up and approached me and holded my shoulders. "Mianhe.." he apologized softly, i nodded not saying a word and broke free from his arms.

I plopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling, i looked at Jeongin looking at me, i sat up from my position. "What?" I said angryly not looking at him.

I noticed he sat beside me, and he slungged his arm trough my shoulders. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He looked at my lips and leaned closer, "i said, im sorry.."

He quickly pecked me on the lips and pulled away leaving me blushing.