"Where did they find it?" B asked.

"The investigations ongoing, but it was gruesome ganglion style execution at the motel. Theres blood and brains splattered all over the duvet." V squirmed grossed out.

"Okay, Kev, we get it." Arch snapped.

"I gotta go." Betty raised out and we all watched her.

"Freya, where the hell where you this morning?" Kev asked.

"I slept in, sorry Kev."

"Freya." I turned around to see Reggie. "Please don't walk away from me."

"Mantle, you better ba-"

"Sweet Pea, it's fine." I smiled up at him and slipped away from him and walked over to Reggie grabbing his arm and we walked away to an abandoned classroom. "Talk."

"I'm so sorry. I fucked up big this time."

"Yeah, you did." I crossed my arms.

"If there was a way I could go back in time and fix what I did, I would. These past 3 weeks have been absolute hell, Frey. I need my bestfriend back and I'll do anything to get her. I am so so sorry." I could see that he really was being sincere so I nodded my head.

"I accept your apology."

"Can we go back to being friends?" He asked hopeful.

I thought for a second. "Okay." He lit up and wrapped me in a hug.

"Have I told you I love you."

"No."

"Well I do."

"I love you too, Reggie." I chuckled out and we pulled apart, as the bell for class went. "Let's go to English." I smiled at him and as he pecked my lips we walked arm in arm to our class.

$$$

I was hanging out with Reggie at Pop's after I finished my shift and he just dropped me off home and I walked inside to see Archie looking into the dining room. "This is-"

I heard my father get cut off. "Agent Adams. Nice to meet you. Your father and I were just finishing up." I walked to beside Archie to see my Dad and the so called against sitting across from eachother.

"Agent?" I asked confused.

"FBI."

"What the hell do you want with my dad?" I asked annoyed.

"Freya, calm down, just go upstairs or something." Dad told me to which I sighed out and walked away out of the house slamming my door behind me. I sighed out angered pissed off and took out my phone. I unlocked my phone and was about to text Sweet Pea when I saw Juggy and Betty outside.

"Guys?" I asked as I walked over.

"Freya." I looked to Betty and she looked sick.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked her as I checked her forehead temperature with the back of my hand.

"No... I need to tell you both something. I need to tell someone."

"What?" Juggy asked as confused as me.

Minutes later I'm passing back and forth as Juggy sat next to Betty. "Oh my God."

"I can't eat, I can't sleep. I'm just obsessing over this shady man. His phone and his life. Meanwhile, my mums acting like it never happened. God, why didn't I just call the police?" I stopped in my tracks and looked to B.

"You still can." Juggy stood up and stood next to me.

"And you know you probably should."

"And say what, Jug?" I heard a sound of an engine and turned to see a Parking Enforcement Cop in their little car thing.

"Hey, either of you know the owner of that car?" I looked over to see a brown beat up car. "Been parked there since day before yesterday. Neighbor complained." I looked to B and Jug and back to the officer. It's the shady mans car.

"Yeah, sorry mam. That's my car. I just can't find my keys." I quickly lied.

"Street's being cleaned tomorrow a.m. I'm going around the block. If it's still there in 5 minutes you get a ticket." I nodded my head and she drove off as I looked to Betty.

"How fast can you hotwire a car?"

$$$

Betty, Jughead and I are pushing the car into "Norman Bates made it look so easy." Juggy joked. With one final push the car rolled into the water. We stood watching as it just floated.

"Guys..." I dragged out getting lowkey worried but then it finnaly went under and we all let out a breath of relief.

"His phone, too. Betty his phone."

"Oh." She took it out of her pocket and threw it into the water. Juggy wrapped Betty into a hug while I stood watching where the car once was.