2-sweet pea part 1

you and sweet pea had been best friends for over a decade. you loved each other. he loved you platonically and you loved him romantically and passionately. but you repressed all your feelings because it would literally ruin your friendship with him if he knew you were madly in love with him.

you two were sitting on the couch in his messy, beaten down trailer and watching tv. all you could pay attention to was the way his raven hair fell perfectly on his structured face. the way the television reflected in his chestnut eyes. the way his pink lips formed into a slight smile when something comedic was said in the show. the way his long slender fingers were draped over his lap. he was perfection. a true gift from god.

"you know i can see you staring at me right?" his deep voice spoke, making you jump (literally) out of your trance.

"i don't know what you're talking about sweets" you spoke quietly while mentally beating yourself up.

"princess if you think i'm hot just say so." he flirted casually.

your heart fluttered at his words.

"i think you're hot" you said confidently.

he smirked slyly and all in one motion had you pushed backwards on the couch and was on top of you kissing you with hunger and lust. he started trailing sloppy kisses down your neck, leaving dark marks on your tender skin.

you tugged on the bottom of his shirt, indicating him to take it off.

"oh princess do you think you're in control? well tonight daddy's in control" he said with seduction dripping from his lips.

that very phrase made a wetness pool between your legs. you started to rub your thighs together to create a friction to sooth the aching feeling coming from your core.

"awe is my princess's pussy getting wet?" he questioned teasingly.

"yes sweet pea" you moaned in response.

right after he grabbed your throat and whispered in your ear "that's not my name princess"

"i'm sorry daddy. are you gonna punish me?" you asked hopefully.

"i might just have to" he growled.

all of a sudden he threw you over his shoulder and took you to his bedroom. he tossed you onto his bed and took off his shirt.

"strip your clothes and lay on daddy's lap. face down, ass up princess"