Chapter 6~ Ricky advice

Start from the beginning

"I guess you could say that-"

"You're gaining feelings for Emery? I know" he finished the sentence for me and allowed a small smirk to tug at his lips.

"H-how did you know I was gonna say that?" I asked him surprised.

"It's not hard to guess...you guys are always together when we hang out, you're always snap chatting, always flirting-"

"Okay, wait there, we do not flirt" I told him. He raised his eyebrows.

"Oh really?" He challenged me. I shrugged and laughed nervously a little.

"If it makes you feel better Cindy he feels the same way, I know he does" he told me.

"How?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"It's obvious. He hasn't looked at a girl the way he looks at you since his ex" he told me.

"Oh" I responded.

"What's hiding you back on telling him?" He asked me.

"We've known each other 5 days, he's a singer meaning he will hardly be around. We live in two completely different states, and his career is similar to froy's, if Froy couldn't make it work then how can he?" I explained.

"Emery's not Froy. Froy is just a coward who was too scared to try. If emery likes you as much as I think he does, his feelings are gonna progress even more and he will do all he can to be with you. Besides, think of the positives...your families both live in Long Island" he told me.

"And what?" I asked.

"You'll be together for Christmas" he told me.

"True" I nodded.

"Don't be afraid to tell him how you feel, Cindy. I think that if you let him leave on Saturday without telling him you're gonna really regret it" he told me.

"I know...I guess you're right. Thanks Ricky" I told the blonde.

"Anytime" he smiled.

Ricky advice is always the best advice, you can't go wrong with it.

***

"I brought a friend!" Ricky called through the hotel room as we walked inside.

"Cindy!!!" Liam yelled happily from his spot on the couch.

"Hey Liam" I smiled at the boy.

"Hey" Emery said from the kitchen.

"Hi" I told him nervously. Ricky winked at me before heading to the couch and sitting beside Liam.

I shook my head at the boy and headed over to the kitchen where Emery was.

"What you doing?" I asked him.

"Making toast. You want some?" He asked.

"No, no, i'm fine thanks" I told him with a small smile.

"How are you today?" He asked leaning against the counter.

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm good" he smiled.

"Didn't get too drenched by the rain last night then?" I joked.

"Oh I was soaked" he laughed.

"I actually felt bad that you had to walk home in that" I told him.

"Don't, it was worth it" he smiled down at me. I blushed and looked at the ground but the sound of his toast popping up in the toaster made the both of us jump.

I felt my cheeks heat up but I ignored it and watched as he put his toasted bread on a plastic plate before applying butter to it.

"Where's Macy?" He asked.

"Probably at home now, but she stayed behind at school to study in the library" I told him. He nodded in response and together the two of us made our way to the living room area to join the boys.

A/N: I know it was short, it was just a filler chapter x