chapter 18 - Killed By Death

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And you two are sick because of being fed on and nearly killed by Spike, Bianca or Dru more than once," Buffy told them. "Bianca and Dru have fed more on Guardians than any other vampire besides the Master."

"Meaning that they can get into people's heads to kill them," Zoey told them. "Including the two of you."

"We will be fine here," Carmen told them. "Go home."

"Get some rest," Eric agreed. "Until you get your strength back."

"And hopefully find a way to release the Guardian power from Bianca and Drusilla," Willow agreed.

"Especially since Dru's no doubt teaching Bianca on how to use Guardian stolen power," Brady added.

"We'll still be here," Wyatt told them. "And as long as we are, Angel and Bianca are not gonna kill anybody else."

Angelus and Bianca walked closer, vamped out.

"Aw, come on," Angelus told them. "Just one more."

Angelus ran closer. Cordelia and Willow screamed.

"You were right about Dru teaching me how to use stolen Guardian power," Bianca told them. "And I'll tell you this. It is so much fun." Angelus tackled Wyatt to the ground before he could get the chance to cast a spell. Brooke grabbed Angel by the back of his coat, pulling him off of Wyatt, pushing him away. Wyatt stood, helping Brooke magically throw Angelus into Bianca, making them both fall. Bianca stood, using watered down Guardian energy power to throw Alice and Brooke back. Since Alice and Brooke were sick and weakened, Bianca's power, even though it was a lot weaker than actual Guardian power, caused them great harm. Brady and Wyatt caught Alice and Brooke before they could fall. Bianca smirked smugly. "Not feeling well, girls?"

Buffy punched Angelus in the jaw. Angelus glared at her, trying to kick her. Buffy grabbed his foot and shoved his leg up, making him fall hard.

Zoey glared at Angelus. "Watching that helps."

Angelus scrambled up, smirking, laughing. "I'm sure it does, Zoey. Hey, you and Layla falling apart without Jenny, Enyos and even little puppy Snowy?" Zoey furiously kicked Angelus in the face, spinning around to add gypsy power behind her punch, sending him magically flying across the cemetery into a tree, making him fall. Even though he was in pain, Angelus was amused. "Was that a yes or no?"

Brady kicked Bianca from behind, making her face him. Bianca used the watered down Guardian power she had gained from feeding from Alice repeatedly and feeding from Brooke once to get into their heads, causing the fighting to slow down and pause. Alice and Brooke were resistant to the power since they were Guardians, but also affected by it slightly because they were weakened and sick, especially with how much Bianca was using their power against them, and since it took a lot of them to fight with their power, they settled for fighting hand to hand.

Bianca evaded most of the shots, blocking them with the watered down Guardian power she had stolen, grabbing Alice and Brooke by the throats. "You know, you being off your game's kinda taking the fun out of all this." She used her power to cause Alice and Brooke pain, sending them staggering back, punching and kicking both of them, smiling. "Nope, still fun! Especially considering this is your power I'm using against you." Zoey and Wyatt used power to cause Angelus and Bianca agony, making them fall to their knees. Bianca used her power to get into Zoey and Wyatt's heads to get them to stop, seeing that Carmen was about to use her power to freeze them, using her power to stop her. Eric shot arrows from his crossbow into Angelus and Bianca, slowing them down. Bianca waved her hands, using her stolen Guardian energy to rip the crossbow from Eric's hands, thrusting her arms to the side to send the crossbow flying away across the cemetery. "Eric, Eric, Eric. What are you gonna do now without your crossbow?"