After getting done with their breakfast, Kartik took Naira along for the necessary test that she needs to do there and luckily the seats were there for the employees and accordingly she passes the required written n verbal tests n Interviews successfully.

She has been told to get start her work from the next day onwards. She is pretty excited that her old days are back. As if life is giving the opportunity to re-live her journey again before she was tagged as a Married Girl.

While Returning:
Kartik: So Are u happy now? Finally you got it what you wanted?
Naira: I am on cloud 9 right now literally and yeah most importantly. How can I forget....
Kartik(Looking at her): what?
Naira(Facing him with so much of love n respect in her eyes): My sole reason of happiness...you!! Who is behind all of these...

(Taking his left hand in hers)
Seriously the way you took stand for me against everyone; the way you took my every thoughts into consideration; keeping only in mind, my style of working; my personal space; without any further questions....It's..It's really appreciable.

This wouldn't have been possible without you. So eventually A big big Thanks to you.

Kartik: Thank u so much itni taariff k liye. But That's what you deserve. I was just playing the role of a mediator. Waise iss Thank u k alawa mujhe ek Promise bhi chahiye?
Naira seems wondered as what kind of promise he wants?

Kartik: Since we both would be working from tomorrow...so promise me, ki hamari job k wajah se humare relation mein kabhi ego problem nahi aayegi...Promise me, ki hamare busy schedule ki wajah se hum ek dusre ko time Dena nahi bhulnge; When it will be our private time then it's strictly would be our time only..No one or nothing will comes in between.

Naira(Adoring his eyes for a moment): Promise and I literally mean that. I will stick to my promise till the end no matter what.

Next Day:
Naira took everyone's blessings as today is first day of her job after being married. So finally she is done to head for her working place with her husband.

In Car:
Kartik: Excited?
Naira: Yes but Nervous at the same time.
Kartik: Koi nahi. Sab acha hoga. All the very best.

He hands her a Packet of Dairy Milk so that she can start her day with some sweets. She had it and realises that she reached. They exchanged goodbye glances with each other and Kartik drove away.

Entering from the main gate,each n every old colleagues whom she used to know were congratulating her for getting married. They were expressing their happiness seeing her after a period of over 3 months. Her boss and manager gifted her a bouquet of flowers and some sort of gifts in tend of welcoming her.

Seeing the love all around, she was feeling the same, she used to feel before. She has maintained very homely relationship with everyone since from the initial days of her work.

Day:
Naira called Kartik as she got the break.
Kartik: Haan Naira. How's going there?
Naira: Good. Did u had your lunch?
Kartik: yes I did. No worried. You just concentrate on your work.
Further being Naughty he said huskily 😉

"Husband pe raat ko concentrate kr lena."

Naira(Blushing): Seems you are busy. So....
Kartik: Acha listen, Main tumhe aaj lene k liye nahi aa paunga. Maine Driver ko keh diya hai, woh tumhe pick krne aa jayega. I might get late.
Naira: Okay. Never mind. Bye.

Call ended.

As today was her first day so she came back early at her home. Without wasting a single minute, she walked in the kitchen and made everyone's favourite dishes for the Dinner.

At night,
Everyone had their dinner except Naira as she is waiting for Kartik to return. He hasn't arrived in the mansion. She took all the required utensils and the food which she made for him and carried them along with her in their bed room.

At 11:30,
Naira is still waiting and Kartik finally arrived back to his family and entered in his room. Seeing the room which was beautifully decorated with candles all around, his mood gets lightened up after going through the hectic schedule of his work.

He was going to switch on the lights when Naira stopped him saying "Nahi nahi..Aaj hum Candle light Dinner krnge."

"Tumne abhi tak Dinner nahi kiya?" He asked being concerned.

"Nahi, Tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi. Go, hurry up, Fresh ho jao tab tak main food serve krti Hun."

"Okay tab toh main 5 minute mein aaya." He said being excited.

He came back after taking a small shower. He got super happy seeing his favourite food infront of him. His cravings for food got increased seeing his favourite dish after exhausting through the long tiring day.

"Waise ye special surprise kis liye?" He genuinely asked.

"Ye special surprise, uss insan k liye who has become the most special person in my life; To whom I can place in my top most priority list above all in just over a period of 3 months." She said pointing him.

Holding each other's hand they thanked one another for whatever the things they had done for each other till date.

They had their dinner seeing in each other's eyes in between. Naira took all the utensils and carried them till the kitchen. Completing little sort of her household work, she came back to her room.

KAIRA Room:
The moment Naira entered and was locking the door, Kartik came from the back and lifted her in his arm.

"Kaaaarrrrrtik pleasssse...." She shouted in a jerk.

Nodding her negatively, he carried her and going near the bed he laid her and himself laying above her. He switched off all the lights leaving the room totally in a dark.

He was continuously staring her; deeply and intensely in her eyes and she was being shy by the continuous gaze of him. She moved her face facing the side wall but Kartik; holding her chin moved her face to his direction. So that he can clearly adore his beautiful wife.

Holding her right cheek he was caressing it smoothly making her eyes closed out of pleasure. Slowly and smoothly he kissed her left jaw line sensuously giving her some known sensations. He keeps on kissing her until he didn't want to creating ticklish inside her body.

While getting lost in the moment, they both came above the bed, facing each other so close. Being weak with his closeness n the increasing proximity, she encircled her both the arms around his neck and he too ended up holding her waist tightly.

Pressing her waist again n again, he kissed her entire face wildly creating butterflies inside her stomach.

And this night went like this. Tangling their feet with each other and cuddling with one another makes their moment more beautiful as well as more passionate.....

To be Continued...

100+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏