Moments later we were both in the kitchen. Prescott mixing pancake batter and me frying bacon.

The sound of his 'professional pancake mixing' as he called it stopped, moments before his arms wrapped around me from behind.

I smiled, as he kissed my temple before laying his cheek on my head.

I looked down blushing, before frowning at his arm.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked, looking at him from over my shoulder.

He pecked my nose, "My little tiger has some claws."

My eyebrows furrowed before I realized what he was saying.

"I did that!?" I shrieked, turning around and grabbing his arm to examine the nail marks. "When?"

He chuckled, leaning to turn the stove off, " I believe it was just before you came for the second time. You just started clawing, tigress."

"I'm sorry." I said.

Honestly, and unfortunately I wasn't really sorry. I loved the way my nail marks looked, red and raised, they made his tattoos look erotic and I couldn't help but giggle at that thought.

"What are you giggling about?" He teased, picking me up.

I continued giggling as he placed me on a bar stool, "Nothing!"

"I'm hurt that you'd lie to me princess." He said, placing a hand to his chest.

"Aww, I'm sorry." I pouted playfully.

"Nah. You're gonna have to do more than that to get my forgiveness Missy." He scolded, placing plates of pancakes and bacon, drenched in syrup in front of each of us.

"Whatever it is I'll do it." I pleaded, playing along.

"Hmm. You're gonna have to let me clean up." He said, dipping his finger into the maple syrup.

I frowned, looking around the practically spotless kitchen.

"No. I'm spoiling you, why would I let you clean up? And there's not much of a mess anyway." I said, tilting my head at him.

"But. There is a mess." He said innocently.

"Where?" I asked craning my neck to look at the counter behind us.

I gasped as I felt cold sticky liquid run along my cheek, and down my neck.

"Right here." He breathed, before ducking his head into my neck.
____

"What the hell are you doing in here!?" She screeched, tightening her grip on her towel.

"You're coming with me."  I demanded.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" She yelled.

"Look C, I haven't decided whether to kill you or beat you just within an inch of your pathetic life. Don't make my decision easier." I sighed.

"I'm. Not. Going. Nowhere. With. You." She smiled confidently.

I would laugh at her double negative mishap if she hadn't just pissed me off.

Annnnnd that's how I found myself kicking Valentino's office door open with a handful of CiCi's hair.

Her body attached to it of course.

The bitch is heavier than she looks.

"She's a screamer, I see why you like her." I smiled sweetly at Valentino.