Chapter 1: The Gang

I haven't seen my friend Phoebe in a couple of years now. My hair is in curls, I wore a white shirt, ripped jeans, converse, and a cardigan. My sunglasses were on while my purse was on my shoulder. Walking down the sidewalk, I saw the coffee shop Phoebe talked about over the phone. Central Perk. I opened the door and slowly walk into the coffee shop. It is a cute place that I would love to keep coming to. I walked up to the counter and asked for a caramel latte. The short blonde hair man nods at me as I paid for my latte.

"Isabella?" I heard someone asked.

"Hey Phoebe." I said with a smile.

"Guys this is Isabella, an old friend of mine." Phoebe said.

"Hey!" They all said.

"This is Rachel, Ross, Emily, Monica, Chandler, and Joey." Phoebe said.

"So there is suppose to be this hot girl in our apartment building." Joey said.

"Yeah, I am that hot girl." I said.

"That is amazing." Rachel said.

"Here is your coffee." Gunther said.

"Thank you." I said, taking the coffee.

"We should have a party for you tonight." Monica said.

"Great!" I said.

"You can hang out with us at our apartment if you want." Chandler said.

"I would love to." I said.

We walked to their apartment. My phone started to go off. It was this guy I was talking to that does live in New York.

 It was this guy I was talking to that does live in New York

"Hi. This is Isabella." I said, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Hey, it is Nick. I don't know if you remember me or not." Nick said as I smiled.

"How could I not remember you?" I asked.

"So you are settled in?" Nick said.

"Yes. Actually I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party?" I asked.

"I would love to." Nick said.

"Great! I will send you the address and time." I said.

"Cant wait." Nick said before hanging up.

I sent him the address and time before I forgot. Chandler and Joey were smiling at me. I felt my cheeks get red. Raising my eyebrow, I had to get the two stop smiling.

"You two can stop smiling." I said.

"No no someone is getting laid tonight." Chandler said.

"No I am not. He is different." I said.

"Did you two meet on the subway? " Joey asked.

"Did he bump into you?" Chandler asked.

"Did he flirt with you?" Joey asked.